1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The new SRK

Discussion in 'General' started by Myke, Jan 17, 2002.

1. siLEpai

siLEpai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    siLEPai
    Hey Feixaq,

YupadAZ! I had the privilege on Monday nite! It was my first time seeing VF4 and I haven't touched it for a year. I missed the chance to see it in NYC and London. Gosh, I was as giddy as a kid can be! I was so excited and got to play 2 games before the mechanic dude took the joystix control panel away to be fixed. The SRK guys made fun of me for breaking the machine, and I was like so sad because I wanted to play VF4. They took me to dinner and for some bubble tea to calm me down and by the time we got back it was fixed *whoo-hoo*!

So I got to play Ben and a couple of random people for a couple of hours until SVGL closed. I was so happy and excited about the game I could not sleep last nite. VF4 really is making me want to learn and to understand the game =) Myke and Ice-9 have been encouraging my addiction by turning me into a VF junky with all these goodies to read up on at VFDC! I even allocated a budget in MS money for VF to be taken away from my lunch money *ai ya*!

The only thing is my friends (Choiboy, Clopin, Ponder, Inkblot) don't like VF4 because it's too much like VF3 or not as interesting =| I miss the TGIVF days in Boston with friends and fudd. I'm trying to convince Chanchai and Moby to move to the Bay Area so we can resurrect TGIVF maybe this Spring/Summer. I'll probably go back to SVGL this weekend for my weekly VF fix and look for my lost Akira pin. If you go and see it on the floor, hang onto it for me! It's not worth much, but it's a memento of the VF days in Boston and I'm a sap for sentimental stuff. Plus, I had to eat a lot of bubble gum to collect them!

siLE-Pai

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

GAHH! but where is SRK media?!