1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The next Eminem!

Discussion in 'General' started by RagingSilver, Sep 4, 2003.

1. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

lmao y'all gotta check out this video!. It's a WMV file and streams. It's basically some chubby white kid trying to rap over his web cam. Some of the words are just funny.

Check it, WORD!

2. replicant

replicant Well-Known Member

Haha, that's some funny shit.

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

holy shit I almost died! Him and the star wars kid will have gay children together.

4. Raider

Raider Well-Known Member

lol, I’m positive that I have seen this fat kid in some other hilarious video as well. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. IceCold

IceCold Active Member

i knew this would happen. eminem hit it big, eight mile came out, now every two-bit 13 yr old white kid in america wants to freestyle.

fuck.

fuck.

fuck.

6. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

That's okay, while they're out working at the steel mill you and your mandingo brethren 'll be knockin down kim basinger in the trailer. When do the trains run in Detroit? In the next movie Em'll have a little brother...who is a brother! Due to the baby's blue eyes, rumor will circulate that the little brother is actually Em's own child and Em is, in fact, Tupac in whiteface. As gossip flies, plans are formed at HBO towards a pay-per-view only event where the main card is Eminem (actually Tupac in whiteface) battlling Tupac himself. "Much complicated camera trickery & whatnot would be involved" is scribbled on page five of the source proposal within HBO. Page 12 mentions a possible bout featuring Dr. Dre in a mudwrestling cagematch with Suge Knight for earlier in the evening.

But the truth is far more sinister.

Eminem is a girl. Like Vanessa he appears to posses several masculine qualities. Firm dimpled buttocks. Arms, while not massive, surely taught and strong enough to hold a slumbering python with ease. I know what you're thinking... "what about Hailie?". Remember that night with Kim, IceCold? When she told you "nope...HERE" ?

This is how they do it with bulls. They take a steer (since a cow's back might break under the heft of today's angus bull) and attach a warm-water filled tube to the belly of the oncebull and agitate its suitor till copulation is certain and have the bull attack the tube. Presto! Bull Semen!

And so, a fertilization and a few appropriate genetic alterations later, you have a beautiful blond haired, blue eyed white little baby girl. It's that easy.

And it's all documented here .

And this is why you will never become Senator. Because you fucked a cow you sick bastard. And it wasn't even a cow! It was a bull with no nuts *dressed* as a cow. Oh, they have a place for you my friend.