1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The NJ VF4 Tournament is On!

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by KyoukanFactor, Aug 1, 2002.

1. KyoukanFactor

KyoukanFactor Well-Known Member

Alright you all heard about this VF4 tournament starting August 10th right? /versus/images/icons/cool.gif Well I'm the Co-creator of this tournament and I am in charge of the Tournament Ladder and Advancement Charts. Any of you who CAN make it post here and tell me...im struggling /versus/images/icons/confused.gif to find out who is coming...if i dont have an exact number of people then i cant make the Ladder/Advancement Chart and we're all screwed /versus/images/icons/mad.gif so please dont be lazy and respond asap i need to know if your coming /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

PS: watch out for my [6][2][3][P][K], [2][3][6][K], and [2_][6][K] cause you'll be out like that....Good Luck All

2. KyoukanFactor

oh and post what character you're using

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Where in NJ?

4. Akira_Zero

Akira_Zero Well-Known Member

My house. I live Union in Union County. (north-central NJ) Me and KyoukanFactor are organizing it. Some people from here in VFDC, Gamefaqs and around my area are participating.

5. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

whats the prize?

6. Akira_Zero

10 dollars per person. 11 people are confirmed to go with more to be confirmed. So we're looking at at least $110 prize money.

7. KyoukanFactor

hmm i hafta remind the people at GF that they need 10$...cuase jes 10$ short..is short enough for me.... /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

8. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

i just read the NJ threads at gamefaqs.com and Im not sure if you made it clear enought that evryone MUST give $10 to enter the tourney. you see, i can only go if the prize is worth it (100+ bucks sounds good)

9. KyoukanFactor

dont worry....ill make it clear to them....besides ive been sittin here for about 3 hours reloadin the main threads page waitin to someone to post....[7][8][9][6][3][2][1][4][7_][8_][9_][6_][3_][2_][1_][4_][G][P][K]....wait![K] alright

10. supergolden

supergolden Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

What time is it going to be? Earlier the better for me I'd say...

Also is it going to be 3/5 rounds? Double elimination? 2/3 matches to get knocked down?

11. KyoukanFactor

Double Elimination...Winners and Losers bracket....lose 1 time you still have a chance at the gold....lose 2 times and your out.... /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

12. supergolden

supergolden Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

Thanks for the info, but I still need to know what time I should get to your place for the tournament /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

I'm going to use either Jacky or Pai... You arn't expecting us to use the same character throughout are you?

-Super

13. Akira_Zero

Supergolden: I emailed you the time and directions to my house just now, just to let u know. And yeah, use anyone u want for the tourney.

14. KyoukanFactor

wow you gave him directions and left me out of the deal....hehehehe..i know you busy and shit like that...

15. Akira_Zero

oops...very sorry bro...but to make it up to u...there's 2 ppl that wanna join...one of 'em has a friend who wants in as well...

16. KyoukanFactor

so that makes 12? Cool now i can make an even tournament chart !!!!

17. KyoukanFactor

Oh gee doesnt anyone wanna see some of these moves
    TFT,[2_][K],[2][6][3][P],[7][K],[8][P] /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif
    [P][P][4][P](hold p til in jumonji)[P][K][K] /versus/images/icons/wink.gif
    or[6][P],[K][G],[6][6][K][K][From Jumonji] /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif ??
    well anyway im jes happy cause it starts in 2 days....See you all there....i already finished the logos and stuff... /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

18. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    2 days huh! Maybe I should attend. baaaaahh I don't even know how to get there. Even if I did, I know nothing about jersey. So I would get lost in an instant /versus/images/icons/frown.gif well hit me with some directions by PM on how to get there by train/bus and maybe I will show up for the occasion. Peace!

19. KyoukanFactor

Alright peeps the tournament starts tomoro! I hope you see you all there...and I cerainly hope the competers are tough...its jes not fun any other way,ya? Alright then..Remember im Officially representin Kage...so im gonna try and go for the gold

20. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Is there a reason why directions are not posted ??? /versus/images/icons/confused.gif