1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The not to laugh challenge - All are welcome to test and post your result.

Discussion in 'General' started by Shang, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

2. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

My number is: 2.

3. Emptyeyes

Emptyeyes Well-Known Member

Actually, I thought this was pretty funny. Whatever is going on, but if the FG player(s) have obnoxious attitudes to me and/or rage quit, then I won't give them the time of day anymore. My antagonism across the board can get very frightening and undesirable for me when toxic people succeed in triggering me. Someone help me in that regard, if I don't drink to lessen the possibility of going on an offensive rampage, before playing in this genre. Drinking is mandatory. LOL.

I have more than enough salt and pepper hairs already, due to these people. They are like daily scam/spam callers. LOL. XD

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  4. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member