1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Official online FT5 / FT10 EURO Challenges !

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by kingo, Feb 13, 2014.

1. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Do you enjoy the lag as well ? :D

I'm up for tonight

2. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Marly nice.. I would like to participate at ft5 too. someday if anyone wants...

Chars: Pai, Akira or Kage
    System: preferable Xbox360

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  3. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I might be interested in participating in some FTs with non-terrible connections if Marly streams. I dont see whats the point compared to normal player matches if there is no stream.

Marly on what days would you be available for streaming?

4. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Depends on the time. I'm free from work about 6pm in the evenings. The only sure no go is tuesday evening from 7pm and Saturday mornings. I just need prior notice, then can possible arrange something.

5. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Excuse me, may I also do a FT? I need a lot of practice against anyone, so I'll spar against anyone.

6. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I am sorry, but...
    I will recomend you to participate in RAW challenges organized (and streamed) by Blackstar, that are hold for US

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  7. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Ok.... Since my kage sucks so much i need FT5 against Kage player. ( Godel,Kingo, Pana, i dont know others). who wants to adjust to my shity style ( kingo and pana are already familiar with my randomness )? I prefer at weekends.
    Thank you very much!

8. seyu

seyu Well-Known Member

PSN:
    volX
    Hello everyone! Its been a while since I played VF. Ive been abroad for a while and would like to start palying a little bit more serious again. So if you need a Jean that needs to catch up in the movement department Id love to be part of this.
    Oh also Im from Germany.

9. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    are people still interested in this? I got my stream running, now I only need to set up mic and find how to get Skype to work with it and we can livestream this challenges, if anyone still interested

I am able to stream both PS3 and x360

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    Ellis likes this.
  10. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

@Unicorn: I'm in

@seyu: welcome back ! Hope you are still into it. I may had you on PSN, Jean players are scarce.

11. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    I'm still in too ( @Unicorn :despite the fact that our connection had always been bad maybe for streaming it would be ok ?)

12. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I do not need to host nor play in the room, I just need to be there to stream. As such, our problems should affect you (when playing vs Pana or Kingo or whoever) just minimally, so I believe there will be no problem with this

I was thinking about streaming challenges like RAW, ie Sunday evening (only in Euro time, so like 6 or 7 hours before)..? What you think about it?

13. Strider786

Strider786 Well-Known Member

@Unicorn I'm in too, but not right now. I want to level up a bit more before I challenge anyone. I don't want to get on only to get completely blow up.. Give me about 1-2 months to practice.

14. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Ok i m in.
    Vanessa
    france
    ft10
    Psn for now... Both in few weeks
    anyone