1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The plan for VFDC

Discussion in 'General' started by Myke, Jul 15, 2001.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I had originally planned for most of the site to be back up this weekend, but due to a thing called life I couldn't get it done in time. What this now means is that the update is going to be delayed by a further 3 weeks or so.

Why?

Well, as some of you know, my working term in Montreal has practically come to an end. My girlfriend is flying here on Tuesday and staying for two weeks during which we have a road trip or two planned. After that, I'm going to b5 and then I return back to Australia on 8th August. As you can see, my last few weeks here are going to be super busy.

Realistically, I'd have to say that the site won't be ready until I'm probably back in Australia. So let me apologise for the delay, and thank you all for your patience with the site thus far.

Stay tuned.

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I will be back in the U.S. (and outta this firewall) September 1.