1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The REAL March Madness

Discussion in 'General' started by ice-9, Mar 7, 2002.

1. BlueFlash

BlueFlash Active Member

Maryland Terps will crush all !!!! (Hopefully)

2. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

Bobby Knight knows a lot about basketball, but it doesn't matter. That Sargeant Slaughter bullshit doesn't play with the kids today. He'll will never win another title anywhere. No talented players will go anywhere near a school where he is the coach.

Luke Recker left IU because of Knight. Despite what some moronic Hoosier fans say, Recker is not a pussy. He killed IU this year in the Big 10 tourney and played very hard. IU would have a very tough team if he had stayed. Coach Knight is an angry, bloated buffoon. He can eat a bag of dicks.

3. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Duke is Out...

Whoa...who'da thunk it?

Still, credit goes to Indiana, for having enough heart to make a 17-pt comeback in the second half. Duke was in the penalty with about 4:00 left in the second half, and Indiana did what they should have done, attack the basket and make Duke play defense. Jeffries was awesome, as were the rest of the Hoosiers.

I love March Madness...

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Re: Duke is Out...

Bah, I hate March Madness. Sigh.....

Had to play pick up ball for two and half hours straight to get the disappointment out of my system...

5. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

Re: Duke is Out...

It has been bedlam here in Bloomington. After IU beat Duke there were these two drunk girls with there shirts off dancing on top of the bar next to my apartment. That was both retarded and awesome. I like boobies, but do not like sorority twats.

I saw another drunk fellow humping a lightpost. He was trying to climb it, I think, but couldn't so just ended up sort of humping it. Despite my boasts, I really did not think that it was very likely that IU would beat Duke. I am very happy that they did though! Hoo-hah!