1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The smashing of cmoney aka fake money.

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by SNAKE BOSS, Apr 10, 2022.

1. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I invited this guy to play a few matches thinking that maybe he has changed for the better but no. We played a few matches and I was playing characters that I have not played in a while vs his main. So he decided to make a video showing that he was winning but that is not the case. If you are going to make a video then at least show all of the matches played. Where are the matches were I switched to Jean and ran a 3-0 train? This was after I remade the room because of how laggy it was. That is right he does not include the matches that he gets dominated in. No worries though because I have proof right here. Also I have videos too which I can post later or you can check them out on my YouTube channel at SpartanVF5 on YouTube. I made the channel for instances like these and they are all real videos, not like some. He started it then I will finish it. This is in self defense. Here is the proof anyway and have a good day.

2. SNAKE BOSS

3. SNAKE BOSS

4. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    :ROTFL:

Dude both of you cats are good players:LOL:
    You have skills, Cmoney has kills. You both put on a good showcase for the game. You both have a lot to teach new players, or casuals. Why not find a sense of accomplishment of that. I watch high level matches with very good players such as yourself and Cmoney. TBH most of the time I don't care who won or lost, its what I learned from their skills. It how good did they make the game look. You make the game look good and Cmoney makes the game look good. Can't that be enough:whistle:

So what he destroyed you, you destroyed him, he used his main, you used your pocket characters non of that really matters . Especially after all of the matches you've played and he's played.

Here are the real questions:

• While you were playing Cmoney did you enjoy the game?
    • Was there anything you can learn from his victories or defeats?
    • Was there anything you can learn from your victories or defeats?
    • What will you do different or the same the next time you play Cmoney?

The new feature that VF5US has that shows replays of high level matches never leaves me thinking about who won or who lost. I typically don't care. The new feature does give me an opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the game, and the different approaches different players take to the characters. I do enjoy watching to high level players do the VF thang and in a VF matches somebody's got to lose, sometimes its you, sometimes its the other. Who cares?:ROTFL:

I'm just saying @SNAKE BOSS both of you cats are high level players at this point neither one of you has anything to prove to each other or anybody else. It should all be about having fun, leading the way for e-sports hopefuls, and showing good sportsmanship:cool:

5. SNAKE BOSS

Exactly. That is why I invited him to play and gave him a chance but he fucked it up by making fake videos. So you should tell him all that but don’t waste your time because it seems like he wants to stay toxic. If he continues in the same way then he is only burying him self. There is no point in playing him anymore and anyone like him especially that I already beat him even though it’s not even about that for me. There are more important things going on in the world. I don’t have to say anything more about this matter since everyone already knows. I don’t have hate for anyone. Only love but when someone is being a disrespectful ass you have to defend yourself and let them know. Because they might not know. I am just going to enjoy the game as is with good people who want to continue to learn, improve and have fun. Everyone should as well. Take care and be well to all.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
  6. Cmoney

Cmoney Well-Known Member

PEOPLE GOT FOOTAGE OF YO DUMB ASS ALL OVER THE INTERNET, YO ASS IS EXILED YOU BITCH ASS PUNK, ENJOY YOUR ASS WHOOPIN' ASSHOLE!

7. SNAKE BOSS

Say that bull shit to yourself you punk ass bitch. Lol. I left to reset the room because your dumb ass was laggy and when I did reset it I whooped your fake ass 3 to 0 with Jean who I barely play. Also I was not doing a first to anything vs you. That is why I did not even use Lau. Just used my sub characters who I don’t even play much anymore to get the rust off and I was still kicking your ass with them until the lag kicked in. But I still won in the end with Jean. I gave you a chance to stop being such on ass and just play but you blew it. Time to delete your ass. Hey @kungfusmurf he already came to nyc one time and tried to beat me but it was I who beat him and that is why he started all this nonsense. Have a nice day.

8. Now we're all ("we're" means all the VF players-- casuals & serious players) able to see what fighting games are about.
    Who's better? Who's not good?
    Rivalries, trash talk, cussing, anger & hatred, enjoyment of defeating other players-- it's all good!
    @masterpo: you write good posts. But this time you come off as trying to give both players a "Participation Trophy." Ugh.
    @SNAKE BOSS: VF & its players are awesome, aren't they?
    I never played "C Money" but I can empathize w/ you & how matches can play out. Also, I understand how lame it is if people will only showcase their "good side".

9. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Both Cmoney and SnakeBoss are in fact high level, very skilled players. I was only suggesting an alternative direction they could take.;)

beanboy likes this.
  10. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    I'm not sure whether to cringe or just be entertained by this thread. Are you real people?

11. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    @Elite be entertained;)

These guys have been playing this game for at least a decade. Maybe 2 decades. They've both played more games and matches than they can count. If either one is on a run they could beat the other. When there is nothing but top dogs left all they can do is fight over scraps.:ROTFL:

I throw in my 2 cent because Snake Boss created a public thread. (and opened the door):LOL: And after hearing his position, I hoped to persuade both high level players to seize the opportunity for the greater good. I've watched both of these players for a long time. They are both good and they both have a lot to offer the community at large. Why not take that opportunity to help the community grow:whistle:

I'd rather see them both post analysis videos showing what their successes and failures were during their forays with each other:p than what they are currently presenting.o_O

Ares-olimpico likes this.