1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

THE TERPS HAVE ROCKED INDIANA!

Discussion in 'General' started by BlueFlash, Apr 1, 2002.

1. BlueFlash

BlueFlash Active Member

GO TERPS!

2. plan17

plan17 Active Member

how the hell did they beat Duke...

3. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

how the hell did they beat Duke...

WHAT?!?! Have you been keeping up with the NCAA tourney? The 2002 NCAA tourney? Duke was beaten by Indiana in the Sweet Sixteen (or at least the Elite Eight)./versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

Anyway, congratulations to the Maryland Terrapins.

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

How DID they beat Duke!?!!?

Anyway, congrats to Maryland, they were my third favorite team after Duke and Wake Forest. Juan Dixon is probably my favorite non-Duke player...that guy really deserves to win the championship.

My predictions would have been so spot on had Boozer just not miss his put back (or Williams make his free throw)...

5. plan17

plan17 Active Member

i MEANT how did INDIANA beat Duke, cause Maryland beat them pretty badly...

6. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

LOL, yes, being a Dukie myself, I immediately got what you were saying.

However, I thought the game was closer than the score would indicate. Wasn't it tied 42-all at around 4 minutes or so? It was only then that Maryland started to pull away.

Either way, it was a terrible championship game; both sides played so bad.

7. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Your a day to late bud /versus/images/icons/smile.gif