1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The true king of iron fists

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by marcel, Jan 4, 2002.

1. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

As most of you know there are 3 primary contenders out there in the fighting arena, Virtua Fighter 4, Tekken 4, and Dead or Alive 3. To spark conversation haw would you place them in the following categories.
    Graphics: VF4, DOA3, T4
    Gameplay: DOA3, VF4, T4
    Stages: DOA3 and VF4 tied, T4
    Characters: DOA3 (curvy big upper chested women bring in a crowd by themselves), VF4, T4
    Overall: VF4, DOA3, T4
    You all can write big long rasons for why you think it should be the way you ordered it if you want. Game on and tell me what u think....

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

You all can write big long rasons for why you think it should be the way you ordered it if you want. Game on and tell me what u think....

Or you can stop spamming the board and try this in general, where these things have been talked about 1,204,303,289,740,487,504,389,750,239 times /versus/images/icons/smile.gif/versus/images/icons/frown.gif
    /versus/images/icons/mad.gif/versus/images/icons/mad.gif

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

I agree with Creed
    Fucking stop spamming the board with ur useless quotes, threads, opinions, ideas etc etc etc etc

U want to discuss such useless n trivia issues..bring it to the general board.

The main purpose of this board is for VF gameplay discussion..not for u to post ur silly quotes and it is definitely not the place for u to start such a silly not to mention bashed to death thread.

give it a rest marcel.

4. ShinJin

ShinJin Well-Known Member

I agree

5. Seismo17

Seismo17 Member

keep cool summer...as a virtua fighter your mind should be more balanced...or change your nick into winter... :)

TimBo

6. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Thank you timbo, I'm new, I didn't know you had talked about this. Sorry but quit cursing!
    : (

7. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

And by the way I just posted a pai for beginners stradegy! Humph!