1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Truth about VF...

Discussion in 'General' started by Shang, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Re: ...

it's true - comprehension can be a problem when it comes to reading your spew because most of it is usually mindless bloviated gibberish.

and sure, i'll go invest money and hours and hours in a game when i live in the sticks with no one else around. that really does sound like something you would suggest, retard. playing quest day after day, now that's fucking ENTERTAINMENT! HOLY SHIT SUNGLASSES AND HATS AND SHIT!! ENTERTAINMENT!@!

and does "you PROCREATING challenged non-winner (smirk)" really pass for wit in yuwono-world? you poor, poor dumb bastard. i can't even respond to that. like you, it's a testament to utter and complete lameness anyway.

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

In that case, I better stay away from you! Who says videogames and violence don't go hand-in-hand? Boston should be the city of brotherly love...must be something to do with the water there.

3. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

oh you guys, move on before I get out the hose!

GE

<font color="green"> "barbarism is one of many states that people trend towards. We get to experience all states before they evolve and reset...The fiction of a 'state of nature' as coined by Hobbes is useful only when employed in the insulated bubble of philosophy...in the practical world it has no utility and little truth...as a people we tend to both poles with equal fancy always looking for the middle. The middle is where we naturally want to be, finding our level. If there were a universal cry amongst men it would be: 'Let there be slack'. " </font>

4. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    [ QUOTE ]
    kbcat said:

Think Toronto people... glorious Canada. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

kbcat

[/ QUOTE ]

I've actually been thinking about visiting there recently. If I do make plans I'll post in the Toronto thread.

But what's wrong with New York? News reports say we're the fifth safest large city in the country! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Hi, Sanjuro kun. If your 1st or 2nd option doesn't work out, come to Ohio. We've got VF and the first Wendy's. Sweet. You'll have things to talk to your grandson if you come here. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This thread is getting really ugly. /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif Maybe it's time for everyone to drop it and move on?

6. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    We've got VF and the first Wendy's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave Thomas--a high school dropout--took over 4 failing KFC's and was able to transform them into large money making operations. He sold them back to the infamous Col. Sanders for about 1.5 million and then went on to open his first hamburger restaurant which he named after his daughter.

GE
    <font color="green"> the more you know </font>

7. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

sanjuro, you can always come to Florida. hahah

8. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

/versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif you guys are so damned sweet /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="pink"> VF LOVE </font>

<font color="black">(end of thread)</font>

9. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    GodEater said:

[ QUOTE ]
    We've got VF and the first Wendy's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave Thomas--a high school dropout--took over 4 failing KFC's and was able to transform them into large money making operations. He sold them back to the infamous Col. Sanders for about 1.5 million and then went on to open his first hamburger restaurant which he named after his daughter.

GE
    <font color="green"> the more you know </font>

[/ QUOTE ] Wendy's also owns tim hortons!

10. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    sanjuro said:
    <font color="black">(end of thread)</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

11. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623

I've got a few more things to say on some points that were raised in this thread (both good and bad), but first thing's first..

[​IMG]

12. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Shang said:
    I swear of god if I see you in person again, I will stab you with my pocket knife and punch you through an astro city...

[/ QUOTE ]

how weak, yea if ice dissed you hard maybe that deserves a beating, but talk of stabbbing! no wonder you carry a pocket knife HAHA

on the subject, speaking as a long time player of VF and other fighting games, so bloody what you think kage beats wolf!

for me, wolf definatly no tin the group that no one really picks, kage has always been teef, but hes a ninja!

and you cant really comment when u cant play as kage yourself.

look at other games like sf2, you would think guile/ryu/chunli would be all over zangif/dhalsim 99% of the time, but it really is about the person playing, not what/who they are using.

luck can play a part, but its not like kage is as powerful as he was in vf3 (or wolf thank goodness)

if you still have a problem why dont you write to sega, or better yet start a petiton, or obviously passionate about this.

anyways its not like you play FT and get raped by kage is it?

13. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

hey, that's actually a really nicley done pic /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

now i wanna buy the film, lol

14. Robio_kun

Robio_kun Well-Known Member

Fuck NY, Toronto etc... You guys should all come to Hobart. Bring an FT machine with you while you are at it. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

15. hikarutilmitt

hikarutilmitt Well-Known Member

/versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wow, that's one of the best and funniest edits I've seen on here in a while.

16. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Yup, would have been extra points if the date on the top of the note was current though. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    All in all I've been waiting for this flick alot so cheers!

/KiwE

17. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz. . . .

back to trolling jamboree

18. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

Yes that is hilarious. Glad something was able to make me laugh, cause I have been so down lately.

19. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

I would be too if I spent as much time on this forum as you Rose

20. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I would be too if I spent as much time on this forum as you Rose

[/ QUOTE ]
    You don't know what you are talking about. Anyway I just found your secret profile pics.
    [​IMG]
    Man what were you thinking?