1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The VF (32x) trainig pack

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Chanchai, Oct 27, 2000.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

woohoo, I got this baby in the mail and I only payed 50 cents + shipping for it!

Anyways, thought I would mention it...

It's the US promo package for the 32x release of Virtua Fighter 1. It includes a Virtua Fighter 32x T-shirt (the ones you see currently on ebay), and a 5 minute long tape that is supposed to "tell you the secrets of the experts."

Anyways, the voice-over narration is done by some guy named Chuck-E-B, but what I thought was pretty cool and humorous was I swear it sounded exactly like Cause from Maryland!!!! He was even like, "Yeah! This move is tight!!"

As for content though.... all it was was a partial movelist on the video... I guess Jacky's f, f+P behind the opponent is a gaming secret.... ah well, I have it for collector's sake and nothing else (no, I wasn't looking for gaming secrets of the experts in it)... However, I wish the promotion package didn't make VF look like a game for infants (it claims to make you a master)... but neat otherwise.

-Chanchai

2. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

I also have buyed the game on occassion(I have bought a 32X only a half a year ago with VirtuaRacing, from a friend) it was difficult to find now if I would find Chaotix I would be happy................still it's funny to see the first of two VF games on cartridge(The other VF2 on mega drive)...........

brumm,brumm,brumm,...............