The VF (32x) trainig pack

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Chanchai, Oct 27, 2000.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

woohoo, I got this baby in the mail and I only payed 50 cents + shipping for it!

Anyways, thought I would mention it...

It's the US promo package for the 32x release of Virtua Fighter 1. It includes a Virtua Fighter 32x T-shirt (the ones you see currently on ebay), and a 5 minute long tape that is supposed to "tell you the secrets of the experts."

Anyways, the voice-over narration is done by some guy named Chuck-E-B, but what I thought was pretty cool and humorous was I swear it sounded exactly like Cause from Maryland!!!! He was even like, "Yeah! This move is tight!!"

As for content though.... all it was was a partial movelist on the video... I guess Jacky's f, f+P behind the opponent is a gaming secret.... ah well, I have it for collector's sake and nothing else (no, I wasn't looking for gaming secrets of the experts in it)... However, I wish the promotion package didn't make VF look like a game for infants (it claims to make you a master)... but neat otherwise.

-Chanchai

2. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

I also have buyed the game on occassion(I have bought a 32X only a half a year ago with VirtuaRacing, from a friend) it was difficult to find now if I would find Chaotix I would be happy................still it's funny to see the first of two VF games on cartridge(The other VF2 on mega drive)...........

brumm,brumm,brumm,...............