1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The VF4 Launch

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by akiralove, Jun 8, 2001.

1. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    The VF4 Launch

Some of you may have seen that the Magic Box posted the arcade version will be launching on August 8th in Japan. It happens I'm going to be there for work already, I was wondering if anyone else was going to be in Japan at that time.

I'm going to be in Sendai, a couple hours north of Tokyo.

It'd be nice to revel in the launch with another American (or at least someone who speaks english!)

Spotlite

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Re: The VF4 Launch

You...BASTARD!!

3. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC

C,mon, Jeff. How much is a plane ticket from Hong Kong to Tokyo for a few days? You can sleep on the floor of my hotel room !

Spotlite

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

It's not really the money that I'm concerned about...visa and time are probably the main issues.

5. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

OK....

I've been looking at my calender for some time, and now I'm determined to make the trip to Japan for at least one weekend (again, time permitting). In any case, I am going to apply for a Japanese visa. I will probably try to make the trip up to Tokyo the weekend August 10-12 or after August 17 for a number of days. Hey Chen, if you're reading this, send me an e-mail. Can you house me again (thanks for the offer though Brian)? Lemme know, ice-9@virtuafighter.com

6. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Re: OK....

Hey Jeff - what's up with obtaining all these visas?? Can you not visit anywhere without one? Bit of a pain.

cheers,

<font color=white>Llanfair</font color=white>
    <font color=orange>Booyah daddy mac! I'm stylin!</font color=orange>

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Re: OK....

Tell me about it. Holding an Indonesian passport sucks for traveling around.