1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

the virtua fighter archive...

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Mr. Bungle, Feb 21, 2002.

1. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

is no more. i'm done with it. it's taking up too much space on my hard drive and too much time to maintain, as well as update. the amount of movies coming from japan and korea and elsewhere is fucking absurd - the vfa swelled from 2gb in august to ~9gb by the end of the year. i just don't have much interest in it anymore, either.

so i'll be sending a big box of disks with vfa info on them to creed, who'll host them on his ftp site. even those that despise me should go and check it out when it's up. it's nice, i'm fairly proud of it. was a fuckload of work but now i just wanna forget about it.

those that still are waiting for their vfzone orders will still get it as i promised, it will just take (yet more) time.