1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

This is sooo cool...

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by ice-9, Sep 11, 1999.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Man!!! This board rocks!!! Everyone, be sure to send an e-mail to myke@virtuafighter.com and do some major ass kissing, for not only finding this board for us but installing it too.

ice-9 | Sennin

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Well? What do you think?

What do you think about this board? Good? Bad?

Remember that you can customize your viewing preferences. So if you like the UBB style of viewing messages, you can do that (select "flat mode"). If you like the threaded style, you can do that too. If you like the main page to display links to all the messages, select "threaded". If you only want to see one link per subject, select "collapsed".

ice-9 | Sennin

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: Well? What do you think?

In addition to the features Jeff mentioned, you can also send private messages to registered users. This should see an end to all those "nt" messages that littered the boards in the past which really should have been sent privately.

<pre>____
    Myke
    </pre>

4. Guest

Guest Guest

wow, this is a nice little setup. thanks mike. wow....

5. uk-guy

uk-guy Well-Known Member

This new board is great. It seems to fix a majority of the problems that the UBB format had and has the added security. There's a saying that you can't please all of the people all of the time but this board may an exception.

Well done Myke

----------------
    Yomi is the key.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

i think the colour scheme of the board is nice, and easy on the eyes.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

YEAH!!!!!!!THIS BOARD IS TOOO GREAT!!!!!!!ITWAS GOOD THAT I REGISTERED HERE!!!!!!!!YEAH THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like ice-9 said:This board rocks!!!!!!
    That's true man!

8. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Myke: Any chance you've got IP logging on?

9. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Gaijin, sure have.

I'm getting sick of this kid. Some may previously remember him as teemuL or Murder. He's also registered attacker, and now Mad_killer.

Bloody moron keeps wasting my time. I'm almost tempted to ban all of *.fi to get rid of him.

10. GaijinPunch

Block the IP range. You can always make exceptions if someone legitimately wants to join. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

heh,

i don't understand why a "virtuafighter" related board would interest him to chat a load of $%$^£!!?%*&! rather than any old board from a google search.

12. pltan

pltan Well-Known Member

Myke: Ever thought about implementing mod approved registration?

13. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Well, that problem was fixed a while ago. I could enable registration approval, but that'd mean more work for me. I'd rather deal with the one or two pins in the haystack rather than inspect each individual straw.

14. GaijinPunch

You need to enable the "Get your ass-pounded patch" on useless spam.

15. Godo

Godo Member

This is not sooo cool...

SHIT SHIT SHIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'M SO MAD!!!!!!!
    AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif

16. Godo

Godo Member

This is not sooo cool...

SHIT SHIT SHIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'M SO MAD!!!!!!!
    AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif