1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Three items for akira and i need help getting them

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kage_Cracker, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Kage_Cracker

Kage_Cracker New Member

how do you get black sunglasses for akira? those are the only pair of sunglasses i need and what are orbs and spheres how do you get them?

2. vfighter8323

vfighter8323 Member

Well, I got the Black Sunglasses while fighting in Kumite, but not against an Akira clone, so I dont know what exactly I did, All I know is that I had the Yuki Dojo board equipped, thats all, and I won. As for the orbs, those are held by the High Kings, but the only way to fight them, is to be Hero rank or above and win 3 Kumite matches in row, if you win and get 7 different colored spheres, you get a special item. He can get the set 3 or 4 times for different items, I know that, unless you have all the other items.

BTW- what items, and how many d u have? I have 24 ,but I know im missing a few, but I dont kow which ones.

3. MsWayneWayne

MsWayneWayne Active Member

Black Sunglasses: Perform Safe Falls frequently with the Yuki Dojo Sign equipped.

This should work.

MsWayneWayne