1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

throw escaping

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Grrrrr03, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Grrrrr03

Grrrrr03 Member

I'm havin trouble throw escaping i dunno if it's just my timings wrong but it seems like everytime i want to throw escape, no one throws me, and if i get a throw combo in while they're throwing, it's always the wrong one. is there some secret to it or does it just take practice? thx

2. Grrrrr03

Grrrrr03 Member

also the bunny i know how to get it off...but do you have to do the throw escapes in kumite or can it just be a vs. with your character loaded? thx

3. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

This should have been asked in the Q&A forum. Also, by doing a search, I found this <a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=questions&Number=30332&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1> thread </a>, which is one of the threads that talk about throw escaping.

Also, you can try the trial training mode. I think it is trial # 13 B or something.

Try tech rolling more often, and winning, for the bunny to go away.