1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Throwing an opponent when they are ducking?

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Thai_Jitsu, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Thai_Jitsu

Thai_Jitsu Member

Hi,

I'm probably going to get flamed for this, did try the search function, but I'm stuck on the tutorial training mode thing! I have VF4 - Evo on PS2 and need to know how I throw an opponent when they are ducking.

I can easily throw them standing and block their low attack but can only seem to do the normal standing throw, not a low one. I checked the instruction manual and still couldn't find anything.

The character I'm using is the Judo player.

2. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Low throw command for Goh is
    [3][P]+[K]+[G] or
    [2][P]+[K]+[G]

You should have went though the movelist training in the tutorial or check the movelist on the website. Since you said you have already done that, it makes me wonder if I had answered your question.... You should have been more descriptive if I have not answered your question correctly.

3. Thai_Jitsu

Thai_Jitsu Member

Thanks, I have tried the training but got stuck. I didn't try every move from the manual, just looked at them. Some have a slight description, the two you posted are listed but it doesn't mention that they are low throws.

I guess I've entered the wrong training tutorial as the game seems to expect me to know this already, I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

Thanks,

Neil

4. Darrius_Cole

Darrius_Cole Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darrius-Cole
    XBL:
    Darrius Cole HD
    Go through the option labeled "Command Training". Once command training begins, press "start" to make the menu pop up and then set the advice display to "on"