1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

THURSDAY NIGHT RUMBLE

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Brandon Gordon, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Hey VF peeps. To spread the movement I have decide to start a new tradition. Every week, thursday nights I plan on creating a room around 10 central time until midnight for playstation 3 players. This will be an open invite to all. Both newbies and vets in the game. Now vets, let's not use this as a opportunity to showoff but move to help you fellow man improve. Non negativity only encouragement in the room. Before I start this i need at least 5 replies by Thursday 1pm central time. Let's get this thing rolling. I hope to hear feedback from you all. Let's get Thursday Night Rumble jumpin!