1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Title managers

Discussion in 'Goh' started by SanFran_MAN, Jan 8, 2013.

1. SanFran_MAN

SanFran_MAN Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    Hey guys it's been awhile since I've been on the site, and I was just curious as to what the title managers do and who would happen to be in charge of Goh content?

2. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Jemun & Cozby are the Goh content managers at the time being.

Jemun was busy with school when he was appointed, Cozby was appointed later not sure if he's been active or not.

Between the three of us we really should have updated the combo section fully by now. :oops:

4. SanFran_MAN

SanFran_MAN Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    How is it you get to be a content manager do you just ask?

5. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Shouldn't Combolammas be automatically be one for Goh?

6. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

I didn't apply. And I'm lazy, if someone else does it, no need for me to worry about it. I'm fine with just providing content. I guess I should get something done with that combo list again some of these days.