1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

To all players who have *.psu replays files.

Discussion in 'Console' started by Cephiros_VII, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

If you have any interesting *.psu files containing Pai fights (especially from tournaments) or any other replays that you would like to show other people send them to me and I will put them on my VF Site paichandojo/ps2replays (currently offline).
    along with *.psu file please send me info who is on the replay ( who vs. who). I don't have EMS adapter now so it will help me alot.

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

Re: To all players who have EMS adapter.

wow its rare to find someone who uses the EMS adapter, i think we are the only ones on vfdc who uses it tho. hehe

3. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

what is an ems adapter

4. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Sudden_Death said:

wow its rare to find someone who uses the EMS adapter, i think we are the only ones on vfdc who uses it tho. hehe

[/ QUOTE ]
    Like I have written before I don't have EMS adapter or any other device like that. But I making fan site about Pai so I'am looking for anything related to her (replays for example).
    BTW this is my e-mail: cephiros@wp.pl if you wont to send me something.