1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

To Hatim or Mo

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Electro_Jacky, Feb 6, 2002.

1. Electro_Jacky

Electro_Jacky Well-Known Member

PSN:
    electrolex
    XBL:
    electro lex
    Hi Hatim or Mo,

Mo if your reading this message can you please pass it on to Hatim if you see him.

Hatim can you please buy 2 Hori sticks for me if possible if not then at least 1 and I will pay you the cash when you get back.

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

GUYS...please use private messaging! At the least, put this in Jamboree (which Myke or I will do later).

3. uk-guy

uk-guy Well-Known Member

Marc next time use PM! The HORI sticks are all sold out!! But Hatim managed to get you one...so just calm down man! /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

4. Prince_Hatim

Prince_Hatim Well-Known Member

Hi Marc, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I really have had no chance to sit down and relax in an internet cafe. I went to the internet cafe a few days ago but I really had a bad experience with the PCs.

Anyway I'm sending a reply to Jason's e-mail now, but it's for both of you, I know you ain't got net access at the moment.

Take care.