1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

To JEFF-MARU

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, May 18, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey, Jeff.
    If you want me to translate the questions into Japanese, you can write to me here. Then, I'll write back to you while you are n LA.

HIRO

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hiro, sorry for the late reply. I went to my friend's play and we had a party afterwards...damn it took a long time.

Here are the questions...there aren't many since I'm guessing he would have to write the answers.

1) For VF3 the uu/dd system was compared with the E button system, with AM2 deciding to go with the E button system. Why the change now?

2) Is there any differences in 3D movement between VF3 and VF4?

3) Do throws have execution time or are they still 1-frame as in 3?

4) What type of gameplay do you see high level and hardcore gamers playing in VF4?

5) Would you say there is a conscious thought by AM2 to make VF4 more similar to more commercially successfull fighting games on the console like Tekken, SC and DOA2?

6) Will Taka be in the game?

7) Will the arcade version of VF4 in the U.S. have the card feature? (He may have already answered this question yesterday, but just in case...)

8) Is there anything specific you want to accomplish with the console version of VF4?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey, Jeff. I wasn't sure what console meant. I assumed that the word console meant game machines at home and I translated 5 and 8. If not, let me know and I will correct it.

1) For VF3 the uu/dd system was compared with the E button system, with AM2 deciding to go with the E button system. Why the change now?

1)VF3 wo seisaku chuuni, E botan wo ukauka u/u (Ue 2kai), d/d/ (shita 2kai) wo saiyousuruka to kentou shita tokini, AM2 ha E botan wo saiyou shimashitane. Naze imani natte E botan wo haiishishi, u/u(ue 2kai) nyuuryoku wo saiyou saretano desuka?

2) VF3 to VF4 deha, sakeno seinouni mataha youtoni henkaha arimasuka?

3)nageha juuraino youni nyuuryoku sareta shunkannni deruno deshouka? Soretomo Tekken no youni nyuuryoku shitekara aitewo tukamumade jikannga kakarunode shouka?

4) What type of gameplay do you see high level and hardcore gamers playing in VF4?

4)VF4 deha dono youni ha-docoa no ge-ma- ga ge-mu wo purei sareruto oomoi desuka?

5) Would you say there is a conscious thought by AM2 to make VF4 more similar to more commercially successfull fighting games on the console like Tekken, SC and DOA2?

5)VF 4 wo, kateiyouno kakutou ge-mu toshite shougyoutekini seikoushiteiru Tekken, Soul Caliber, Dead or Alive 2 nadono ge-muni niseyou toiu AM2 no ito ha aruto omowaremasuka?

6) Will Taka be in the game?

6)Takaarashi ha VF4 ni detekuruno deshouka?

7) Will the arcade version of VF4 in the U.S. have the card feature? (He may have already answered this question yesterday, but just in case...)

7)USA deno VF4 niha nihonnno youna ca-do kinouha tuitekuru nodeshouka?

8) Is there anything specific you want to accomplish with the console version of VF4?

8)katei youkino VF4 de tokuni nanika nasaretai kotoha arimasuka?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Here, I will write all the questions in Japanese. If you can get access to a computer, then download Japanese IME at Microsoft HP.

1)‚u‚e‚R‚Ì»ÂÂì’†‚ÉÂÂA‚dÆ’{Æ’^ƒ“‚ðŽg‚í‚ê‚é‚©ÂÂAÂÂãÂÂã‚Ɖº‰º‚ðÂÂÃŒâ€â€p‚·‚é‚©ŒŸ“¢‚³‚ꂽ‚Æ‚«‚É‚`‚l‚QŒ¤‚ÂdÆ’{Æ’^ƒ“‚ðÂÂÃŒâ€â€p‚³‚ê‚Ü‚µ‚½‚æ‚ËÂÂB‚È‚ºÂ¡‚ɂȂÂĂdÆ’{Æ’^ƒ“‚ðâ€ÂpŽ~‚µÂÂã‚Q‰ñ“üâ€â€ÃƒÂ‚ðÂÂÃŒâ€â€p‚³‚ꂽ‚Ì‚Å‚·‚©ÂÂB

‚QÂÂj‚u‚e‚R‚Æ‚u‚e‚S‚Å‚ÃÂÂÂA Æ’GÆ’XÆ’PÂÂ[Æ’v‚Ì«â€Â\‚Ü‚½‚ÃÂâ€â€p“r‚ɕÉ»‚ ‚é‚Ì‚Å‚µ‚傤‚©ÂÂB‚Ü‚½ÂÂAÆ’GÆ’XÆ’PÂÂ[Æ’v‚¾‚¯‚łÂȂ­‘¼‚Ì‚RŽŸŒ³“I‚È“®‚«‚É‚à•Ã‰»‚ ‚é‚Ì‚Å‚µ‚傤‚©ÂÂB

‚RÂÂj“Š‚°‚ÃÂÂÂ]â€â€Ã‹â€ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÅ’â€â€l‚É“üâ€â€ÃƒÂ‚³‚ꂽÂÂuÅ Ãâ€Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€°Ã‚Âo‚é‚Ì‚Å‚µ‚傤‚©ÂÂB‚»‚ê‚Æ‚à“SŒ‚Ìâ€â€l‚É“üâ€â€ÃƒÂŒã‚É‘ŠŽè‚ð’Âނ܂łɎžŠÃâ€Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚ªâ€šÂ©â€šÂ©â€šÃ©â€šÃŒâ€šÃ…‚µ‚傤‚©ÂÂB

‚SÂÂj‚u‚e‚S‚Åââ‚̃QÂÂ[Æ’}ÂÂ[‚â–¼ÂÂl‚½‚¿‚ª‚Ç‚Ìâ€â€l‚ɃvÆ’Å’Æ’C‚·‚é‚ÆŽv‚í‚ê‚Ü‚·‚©ÂÂB

‚TÂÂj‰Æ’ëâ€â€p‚ÌŠi“¬ƒQÂÂ[ƒ€‚Æ‚µ‚Ĥ‹Æ“I‚ɬŒ÷‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚é“SÅ’ÂÂÂÂAÆ’\Æ’Eƒ‹ƒLÆ’Æ’Æ’Å Æ’oÂÂ[ÂÂAÆ’fÆ’bÆ’hÆ’IÆ’AÆ’Aƒ‰ƒCÆ’u‚Q‚É‚u‚e‚S‚ðŽâ€â€Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¹â€šÃ¦â€šÂ¤â€šÃ†â€šÂ¢â€šÂ¤â€š`‚l‚Q‚̈ÓÂÂ}‚ ‚é‚ÆŽv‚í‚ê‚Ü‚·‚©ÂÂB

‚U) Will Taka be in the game?

‚UÂÂj‘éâ€â€Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÂ‚u‚e‚S‚ÉÂÂo‚Ä‚­‚é‚Ì‚Å‚µ‚傤‚©ÂÂB

‚VÂÂj‚t‚r‚`‚ł̃AÂÂ[Æ’PÂÂ[Æ’hŽdâ€â€l‚Ì‚u‚e‚S‚É‚ÃÂÆ’JÂÂ[Æ’h‚Ì‹@â€Â\‚ª‚‚¢‚Ä‚­‚é‚Ì‚Å‚µ‚傤‚©ÂÂB

‚WÂÂj‰Æ’ëâ€â€p‚Ì‚u‚e‚S‚œÂɉ½‚©‚È‚³‚ꂽ‚¢‚±‚Ƃ ‚è‚Ü‚·‚©ÂÂB

ˆÈÂÂã‚Å‚·ÂÂB‚²‹¦â€â€ÃƒÂ‚ ‚肪‚Æ‚¤‚²‚´‚¢‚Ü‚µ‚½ÂÂB

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hiro, it worked, I got the Japanese translation perfect. Now I only have to approach Suzuki......

6. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I couldn`t get to him, argh...probably good thing too, since I`d feel bad as I couldn`t get my hands on a tape recorder.