1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

To little Brain of Minn.

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey brain

This is boyd. How are you doing?If you are coming home this Dec. i wanted to get together and play some VF3 with you.
    Please email me at

bepeneter@uswest.net

talk to you later

boyd

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hey Boyd,

How's everything going over there? Are you and Jesse gonna be busy in December? Just curious, I'm still working on my VF Tour Winter 2000 hehehe.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

woah, good thing i checked the board...

doing great, thanx...how are things in MN? not going to be back until late dec, and i'm probably going to be working full time, but i certainly wouldn't pass up an opportunity to play...

with ridgedale gone, where are you playing now? lol...and who still plays?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

lol...i wonder if i should take "little brain" as an insult

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Brian

right now we paly on the dreamcast. and it is just jesse and alex and me. but we should get together and play when you come back please email at bepeneter@uswest.net