1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

To play tomorrow mass.

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shang, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Hello all mass. people. Hyun and I are looking to play tomorrow afternoon. Anyone care to join? Reply at once to discuss place and time. And the fury of Lei shall be unleashed upon you.

Thanx

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I worked Sunday night, as you know by now... will try to contact you so that we can hook up on Monday. I won't be able to get up to Boston area until 7pm or so though. Hyun, were you looking to start and end earlier?

3. Hyun

Hyun Well-Known Member

As I talked on the phone, today was not good for me. I should be able to drop by Shang's place on (other) Mondays around 7PM-8PM and stay till 10PM or so. (Of course, as long as it's okay with Shang.)

4. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Invade his space. Shang is a whore. hehe.

5. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I'm out of town next weekend (4/20) but maybe the week after that would be good. It's been awhile since you've beat me up with your Jeff, Hyun. =)