Tokyo, Tokyo, Tokyo!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by ice-9, Jan 1, 2002.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, this post is especially for readers in Japan and those that have made the trip up there...I just have a few questions:

1) Where can I get VF goodies, like the Blue Book for example? If I see a Kage toy or something, I might pick it up, heh heh...

2) Is Kanispo still the VF hotspot? Any other famous places I should definitely visit?

3) If I understand it correctly, Daioh is an arcade? In Tokyo? If anyone has general directions, that would be great, I'd love to check the place out.

4) The one player I REALLY want to see/play is Kyasao...does anyone know where he usually hangs out or plays?

5) Summers mentioned that there was a tourney coming along...any chance a foreigner can participate? /versus/images/icons/wink.gif /versus/images/icons/wink.gif /versus/images/icons/wink.gif Where are the qualifying rounds held? Not too late is it?

6) Hmm...and finally, I would welcome any comments/tips/advice that anyone can give me. I haven't been to Japan for quite a while and am really looking forward to it. If anyone has any favorite restaurants that I should check out, that would be greatly appreciated...my budget is semi-flexible. ;) Been saving up from the summer...