1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Top 10 current VF players outside of Japan

Discussion in 'General' started by tonyfamilia, Mar 12, 2010.

1. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    These are not serious well thought out lists, but controversial hype building discussion prompting ones. Take them with a bit of salt.

2. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Yeah, what marly said [​IMG]

3. Aidan

Aidan Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xX_SETTRA_Xx
    XBL:
    xX SETTRA Xx
    I guess nobody takes this lists too seriously, but there are people on Kingo´s ranking I havent seen around in ages (Like Hazzerone, Leonard or ZeroEx). Made me think that Kingo made himself a few thoughts about it, that why this stuff caught my eye.

4. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    My B ranking have probably some misjudgements.
    For ShinjukuATM, maybe because he plays Lei, I overrated his level ? UKRayne, I remember he caught my attention with lots of 2P followed by sweeps, without no hitcheck of his low punch, nothing special about the way he plays beside of that. I usually notice and remember when someone has some very good level of play.
    I am maybe also a little harsh with seidon or beligerent feck.
    But again, some people have problems playing online, and against me or my Aoi, so like someone already said, personal list is not accurate. And most of all, it's... online.
    I wouldn't be shocked if someone put me in B with Feck or Hazzerone for example [​IMG]

5. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I see these lists as just a bit of fun and it's more of indication of what you see when you're playing rather than your opponents actual skill levels.

Lumping me in with hazz did feel a little harsh, but I suppose it's justified with how much I struggle against your Aoi. Like you said Kingo I wouldn't be surprised if some folk rated you that low [​IMG]

6. smince82

smince82 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    wyliewood
    XBL:
    xsmincex
    what about me im not in your list! i,ve beat over half the people on your list including adam and seidon the only people i havent is you kingo

7. KingofcarnageVF

KingofcarnageVF Well-Known Member

I dont think its abouut winning and like everyone says its 'on line'.I beleive it the level of play...

8. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

Yeah you can never really tell with online. Somebody could be getting nagged by their kids, or having a bad day, or getting their ear talked off, or being a victim of onesided lag that can occur in P2P connections.

Basically I've learnt that's it's best to take nething online with a huge pinch of salt.

9. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Since I moved in with the missus more than half the time I'm playing I'm having a conversation or some shit. I'm sure it's the same for a few folk here.

10. smince82

PSN:
    wyliewood
    XBL:
    xsmincex
    yes i know jus surprised im not on the list even if i was at the bottom everyone else was on there. but your right its not winning but play level.

11. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

Well you were inactive for a couple of months untill recently.

12. smince82

PSN:
    wyliewood
    XBL:
    xsmincex
    yea thats very true and like i said i was jus surprised no big deal maybe on the next list [​IMG]