1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Top US Wolf Players....

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Auvii, May 8, 2008.

1. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    I know some are not fond of these posts, BUT they can be interesting. Who would you consider the best Wolf players? I have a few I can think of but I haven't played too many top tier people.

Chief_flash(haven't played, heard enough to know your up there!)
    Brisal73
    Gl0ry85 (normally known for Jacky)

Not many at all, but I would like to play more so post some top players please.

2. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    ShangsterBoston
    Dennis0201 (Wolf is an alternate for him)

3. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Flash is the best!!!
    My asia friends saw his videos and really admired his style~

4. THE_WALL

THE_WALL Well-Known Member

I would have to agree with the previous mentioned. What I like about Flashes' style is he mixes up kick guard cancel with the dash. I call it the FLASH DANCE. I saw it in some of his youtube vids plays serios mind game against the opponents. He also has a great skill for reading people and what there going to do next. I played one match against Chief Flash and I could mimic alot of the stuff he did, but not all of it.

If I had to rank myself I would have to say I'm about 24th. I don't know where the official list of players is outside of VFDC but that's how I feel I would rank as a US player due to how popular Wolf is in the US.

5. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    I've seen lots of good wolfs but none to completely blow me away. Black Bauer CTU is good but The Chief takes the cake here

6. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Another one of these? Auvii Come let me whoop that ass with Wolf so can get listed lol!

7. TojiDestro

TojiDestro Well-Known Member

Chief, then me. =P I challenge any and all Wolf players, cause I want to see the rest of the guys online, dammit!

GT: TojiDestro

(I'm nowhere near the best, but I can whoop ass if you slip up, so be ready!)

8. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

Mr Expert Opti UK can do some damage...
    Brisal73- despite his minor cheapness, he's wicked hard to beat.
    Chief Flash- Obviously this guy beats on everyone, he's the best around I've come across so far. He's probably even better now...

9. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

not everyone /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

10. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

send me invite Brisal73

11. Fu_unji_kun

Fu_unji_kun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    None Other
    lol. thats true. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

12. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

i would say something here since i use wolf, but im not in the US~

have fun ~

13. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

You should start a top 10 Wolf users in UK thread then /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

14. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Of the ones I played:

Srider (no longer in US, but scary ;o;)
    Dennis
    Renzo

15. DevilJin01

DevilJin01 Active Member

I am the best Wolf player in America and in America's Hat (Canada).

16. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

I think several of the people mentioned above might be willing make you back up that claim.

17. Fu_unji_kun

Fu_unji_kun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    None Other
    lol. That's nonsense.

18. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

why are there so many freakin wolf players!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

19. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

My Wolf is AWESOME, he showers with "Chesse" I'm that good. Even Flash says "Yo, Shinobi makes Wolf losing look better then me, bananaz!" All jokes aside, we should have a Wolf tournament online. It will be fun, We get to see different play styles go at it. And learn a few things in the process.

20. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I'll pwn you all only using /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif !