1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Toronto New Location for VF4

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by SOS2, Oct 25, 2001.

1. SOS2

SOS2 Member

Video Amusement
    2645 Eglinton Ave. East (Brimely and Eglinton)
    416 266-5037
    We will have Virtua Fighter 4 tomorrow !!! (Oct.26.01 7:00pm)

2 Machines
    1) Model 3 Cabinet
    2) Vs. City Cabinet (Back2Back Japanese Cab.& Joysticks)

Confirmed price is $ 0.50

Happy Halloween and enjoy =)

SOS/2 <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by SOS2 on 10/25/01 07:23 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

Yes I rasta fer I! Excellent... I think Llany and I might head there tonight. Thanks for the post SOS2.

kbcat

3. Post Man

Post Man Member

you didn't read SOS2's post properly. It says on Friday by 7pm.

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Updated on the locations table. Do you know # rounds vs CPU and Humans?

[​IMG]

5. capercat

capercat Well-Known Member

great news. B+E might as well be my backyard compared to commerce gate. on that note i'm guessing some players will be heading out for friday night?

6. SOS2

SOS2 Member

No idea about the rounds on CPU and Vs.
    I think it's going standard settings for the rounds

VF4 was suppose to come today, but due to the fact that my Boss's were really busy ... they didn't have time to pick it up. But they confirmed it and it will be here tomorrow,( to me and "postman") so before you guys head down, give the arcade a call. I'll be there after school to help set it up.

See you all there.

SOS/2

7. capercat

capercat Well-Known Member

well, friday at 7 ... and i was unable to make it from mississauga. however tomorrow i am planning for the trip to scarborough. I'm wondering if any toronto players are planning on going tommorow (sat 27), and if so, around what time. I would like to come out and start learning, and its best for me to make the trip out when i know skilled players will be there to watch (and lose to).

8. SOS2

SOS2 Member

OK, just got back from my work and so far we only have 1 machine setted up for the time being, the other one will be up and running by the end of the weekend. Now, I understand why you have to set the Vs. round to best out of 5 rounds. I've requested it to be changed and the joysticks to be tuned up or replaced. *Joysticks are not too bad tho, but we want everyone to be happy*

I'm thinking of holding a VF4 Tournament very soon. Any suggestions or comments please feel free to E.mail me ghbfx@hotmail.com

SOS/2

9. fissure

fissure Member

just refreshing this, when is the next meeting, i havent played vf4 for a few weeks, commerce gate is too far, brimly and egl. is far but closer, and the price makes it much more worth it