1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Toronto Tourney II

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Llanfair, Jan 19, 2002.

1. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Just a quick reminder to those who know and a notice for those who don't. :)

Toronto is having it's second VF4 tournament - Robertson is defending his title of winning the first one!

Of note - Yupasawa is joining us this time round as well! So this tournament will be a blast, as always.

The details:

DATE: Sunday, January 27th, 2002

FORMAT: Same as 'Battle for Ame'. Iron Man RR. Double Elimination.

COST: Same, $10.00 CDN.

MACHINE: Versus City. Free play tournament mode.

The arcade opens at 12:00 pm so, please, everyone, can you arrive by 12:30 at the latest so we can get the RR started and finish in a reasonable time frame!! This is crucial - please be on time!

Everyone is welcome - please email me at llanfair@virtuaproject.com if you have any questions or comments.

Cheers,

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Spam cause I'm in the mood to:)

Remember to have dim sum before the games!

wah...so hot tonight..I hate summer!

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Re: Spam cause I'm in the mood to:)

Yum, dim sum... I will insist! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

...expecting a forecast of 25 deg F and snow on the day of the tournament... /versus/images/icons/wink.gif