1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Torontonians Unite!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by b4k4, Apr 10, 2002.

1. b4k4

b4k4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SoundReason
    Well, actually, I'm relatively new to the game (very new actually... about a month). I want to know what arcades are good to play in (in Toronto /versus/images/icons/smile.gif), not just ones that HAVE VF4, but ones where there would be good competition who would be willing to maybe help a newb out. Anyways, if there are any players from T.O. in here, lemme know please! (And yeah, I've already talked to a few)

2. BMF

BMF Well-Known Member

Hey b4k4, I'm from Toronto and also quite new to VF 4, i've been playing for about a month on weekends on a friends PS2. I don't know of any good arcades as I haven't played at any yet, but i think i'll start going soon as my friend isn't much competition. So I wouldn't mind playing against some new people. By the way, my main character is akira and i have a little VF 3 experience as i own it for DC (but only for about 3 months......)

3. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Hey hey. There are a number of veteran Toronto players who lurk here and there. Although not so much anymore since the PS2 version was released, but the place to play for the best competition was Enter La (Amusement Plus) in Metro Square located on Steeles, just east of the 404 (after IBM). There have been 2 tournaments since December 2001. I would like to have another. I have to put the Toronto VF email list back together and send out a few for a gathering of VFers old and new. Drop me a line at llanfair@virtuaproject.com.

cheers!