1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Toronto's first VF4 bash

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Llanfair, Oct 15, 2001.

1. fissure

fissure Member

$0.50 is good ;=)

2. Post Man

Post Man Member

SOS2!!! You know who the Post Man is!!! I beat you here buddy! If you need a ride to go play VF4, then give me a call.

3. SOS2

SOS2 Member

Post Man: Word up buddy !!! Yeah you did beat me here, but take this way .... I wouldn't even think of registering to any MSG Boards unless I have a good reason. My reason now, is to learn Virtua Fighter. Great to see you on the online and thanks for the offer upon giving me a ride to play VF4.

SOS/2

4. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Anson, do you have an email I can add to the Toronto list?

cheers,

<font color=white>Llanfair</font color=white>
    <font color=orange>Booyah daddy mac! I'm stylin!</font color=orange>

5. Post Man

Post Man Member

anson@home.com

BTW, I see a virtua player all the time at the Big Carrot. Who is that guy? I figure he's on this forum, either Clem or the guy he's always playing at FL. Sorry, I don't know who's who. I'm the Mail Man that shops there some mornings. Actualy there are a couple of Post men there in the morning. I'm the Black Guy.
    I'll say hi next time.

6. capercat

capercat Well-Known Member

well, seeing as i couldn't make it thursday, just wondering if anything similar planned for this week (26th, 27th)?