1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Torrents] Trips down memory lane anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by RagingSilver, Sep 9, 2005.

1. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

So my dad got himself a Home DVD Recorder and he is currently capturing all his old videos and weddings and what not. Now it's my turn to capture some goodies for you if I get a high enough demand for them.

As a kid, I was a cartoon freak and during my cleaning about the house routine today, I stumbled across some classics. They're all movies of some popular old cartoon series. I wanna save them on DVD before they get real bad and unviewable by tape. So here's the list I got:

- Thundercats - The movie*
    - The Lone Ranger
    - Action Force - Sink the Montana
    - Star-Com the movie
    - Shazam!
    - Tin Tin - The Black Island
    - Hero High - Volume 2
    - Havoc Symbol*
    - Sci-Bots 1 - the conflict*

(Ones with * are gonna be captured anyway)

I got a whole buncha martial arts movies too with some classic Bruce Lee and what not. So mention some others and if they get demand and if I got them on tape, I'll make a copy of those too. I even got the 3v3 battle at Londons Evolution last year made by Ryan Hart.

I haven't done any recording yet but I will get the ones with a * done sometime during the week. I know they ain't VF related but hopefully I can get permission to host these torrents on the VF Tracker if Myke allows me too. If not, I gotta find somewhere else to host them.

Ciao for now, I'll keep y'all updated.

2. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

What's wrong with you!? Where's The Mighty Orbots, Pandamonium, and Gummi Bears!!!!??!?!?!

WHERE???

GE

3. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Yeah do Starcom and our old 3vs3 TB, be nice to see how we used to play /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

I think that the VFDC policy on copywrited material has been well astablished by now - it's a big fat no. Host them on another tracker.

/KiwE

5. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

i miss the pirates of dark water /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif