1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Toudan Kensui

Discussion in 'Pai' started by MadGuz, Jun 9, 2011.

1. MadGuz

MadGuz Member

I can't figure out how to do this move...

(in midair) P

Do I need to be airborne? Does my opponent? What do I need to input exactly?

Cheers!

2. MadGuz

MadGuz Member

Well, by button mashing I got both the above as well as the K variant. But now I'm stuck at (before landing) K.

I'd still like some more info on all the different input schemes! Because button mashing is teh suck.

3. Tiripsem

Tiripsem Well-Known Member

(Before landing) K is pretty simple. Just hold [8][K] and release it before Pai lands.

4. MadGuz

MadGuz Member

That worked! Thanks!

I gotta admit, I'm having a lot of trouble with the various commands... Do you perhaps have a list of easy characters to complete time command attack with?

I'm now doing Sarah, but I'm already stuck on "Neck Cut Slash"...

5. MadGuz

MadGuz Member

Never mind... Apparently I just suck at the timing...

6. MadGuz

MadGuz Member

Ugh... Every time I'm stuck on same move... Now it's Sarah's Toe Kick Combination Cancel

From Step: KKKG

I go to normal stance, Hit K+G, P+K+G and then input KKKG. No dice, no matter how fast I input.

7. MadGuz

MadGuz Member

Any tips on (in midair)?

8. MadGuz

MadGuz Member

Found an entry somewhere that told me how:

To do the mid-air moves you have to hold up-back, up or up-forward plus either punch or kick and then let go of the button in mid-air. If it says to do the move "Before landing" then hold the button down until right before you hit the ground. They are a pain I know. I never use them in a real match either.

9. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    Nobody does - that's probably why they were revamped in VF5FS.