1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tough Quest Orders - Answers Needed

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by _h3r0injunki3_, Apr 12, 2004.

1. _h3r0injunki3_

_h3r0injunki3_ New Member

Yeah some of the quest orders are really annoying for me and I can never seem to get 'em... I'm playing with Sarah right now and I'm at the Champion rank and I've beaten all the tournaments and mostly all of the quest orders but I can never seem to get the quest order in the 4th arcade where you need to do the evade triple throw-escape... for me that's really hard and I need lots of help... and for the quest order where you have to do guaranteed hits... I CANNOT understand how to do those and sometimes they randomly pop up out of nowhere and suddenly I have one and I have no idea what I need... I know this is alot but I'm really confused and I'd appreciate some help. Kthx OoOo and also if anyone else is confused on the quest orders feel free to add them... others probably have the same questions.

2. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Kthx OoOo and also if anyone else is confused on the quest orders feel free to add them... others probably have the same questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and others have asked them... and had them answered. So no need to fill up with questions that have been asked before about quest and already can be filled really.
    Learn to use search as it's a valuable tool - a tip would be searching for throw escape in the search box and then limiting it to the left to quest. You'll find results asap /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    There's also a training for this in the tutorial but just evade and mash [P]+[G] and directions after having a move blocked basicly. Garanteed hit means when you have atleast a garanteed [P] situation (so the other player cant evade the attack). Blocking a big move would give you this - quite easy against the likes of Jeffry etc. This might help you btw.

Welcome to the board btw and always try out search first /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/KiwE

3. _h3r0injunki3_

_h3r0injunki3_ New Member

meeeeeeeeeeeeep i feel like such a dork now... and this is my first time here at these boards and i'm too lazy to search through all the pages of the boards to look for other peoples stuff so i didn't know... lol