1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tournament for your A.I. characters?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by kungfusmurf, May 2, 2002.

1. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of competing in a tournament based on how well you trained your A.I. character to fight?

2. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

that may be interesting if we had more gatherings. Just look at how infrequent VFers getting together to play VF4 on PS2 these days, so if "occasionally" people gather to play, they would rather play human vs human challenge all the time than spending time watching AI fighting against each other.

AI fighting would be fun only when every player in a gathering feel like taking a break in human vs human.

By the way, I already deleted my AI /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif. Could never teach it TFT combo, so I gave up.

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

I think this could be an interesting sub-section of a competition.

4. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

Agreed... all my AIs tend to fight the same way, so I'd love to see how they do against someone who's been more patient with them. Of course, it's not like you'll ever get enough people to do it /versus/images/icons/wink.gif