1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Trailers

Discussion in 'General' started by Ladon, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    ommmmmmfffffffffgggggggggggggggg SAL!!!!!!!!!

2. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Looks awesome, but i'd sure i just saw my PC shed a tear and recoil in horror. Any idea what the requirements for this game will be?

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

4. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

5. Dennis0201

6. Sharp7

Sharp7 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Sharp J7
    I would be tempted to get hyped for another ghost rider...but NICOLAS CAGE?

God damn it..... N Cage is so terrible.

7. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

I think the property of Ghost Rider is that of fail, having cage in it elevates it to almost not a fail. that's how bad that movie will be.

I think a movie is doomed any time there are two directors and neither of them have the last name 'Cohen'.

8. Dennis0201

This movie is a reboot, so you can notice that ghost rider is able to exposed to day light this time. The first one suck..

9. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Killer Elite with Jason Statham, Clive Owen, and Robert DeNiro.

link

10. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL
    I like the new take on the "slasher" genre [​IMG]

11. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

My man crush is so heavy!! Cannot wait.

12. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

I love how the Stath is gradually becoming an A-list movie star.

13. stompoutloud

***Drive

Starring: Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan and Christina Hendricks

The Plot: Ryan Gosling stars as a Hollywood stuntman who earns extra money on the side by driving getaway cars. Carey Mulligan co-stars as Irene, the wife of his neighbor, an ex-con who Gosling's character agrees to help out of a jam. When the job goes horribly wrong, he has to use his driving skills to keep Irene and her son alive.

Release Date: September 16, 2011

Drive trailer link

14. stompoutloud

In Time 2011

When Will Salas is falsely accused of murder, he must figure out a way, with the help of a beautiful hostage, to bring down a system where time is money -- literally -- enabling the wealthy to live forever while the poor, like Will, have to beg, borrow, and steal enough minutes to make it through another day

Starring Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfriend,

link

15. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    They had one sucky movie out and already doing a reboot? With the SAME lead role? lol..

16. stompoutloud

Machine Gun Preacher

Starring: Gerard Butler, Michelle Monaghan, and Michael Shannon

The Plot: When ex-biker-gang member Sam Childers (Butler) makes the life-changing decision to go to East Africa to help repair homes destroyed by civil war, he is outraged by the unspeakable horrors faced by the region’s vulnerable populace, especially the children. Ignoring the warnings of more experienced aide workers, Sam breaks ground for an orphanage where it’s most needed—in the middle of territory controlled by the brutal Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA), a renegade militia that forces youngsters to become soldiers before they evenreach their teens.

But for Sam, it is not enough to shelter the LRA’s intended victims. Determined to save as many as possible, he leads armed missions deep into enemy territory to retrieve kidnapped children, restoring peace to their lives—and eventually his own.

Release Date: September 23, 2011

link

17. ultralewis

ultralewis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    InfamousGeezer
    XBL:
    Infamous Geezer
    Just uploaded today by SEGA. This game is fantastic!

18. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

The giant enemies finally don't look terrible in the nearest plane now. The 12th of October isn't far away, either.

19. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Randy bitches.

20. ultralewis

ultralewis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    InfamousGeezer
    XBL:
    Infamous Geezer
    I concur