1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Trailers

Discussion in 'General' started by Ladon, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Yeah, once you've grasped all of his command magic he's simply the best character in the game next to Sam's pure attack strength.

2. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

Best character was Nicole, Intelligence up to max, Barrier spam.

Randy was more fun though, but Macho and Gambo were my favourites.

3. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

***Puncture

link

4. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

5. ShinyBrentford

6. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

reminder: guardian heroes is OUT!!!!!!

party tonight!

7. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Picked it up yesterday and had a real good time with my first run through story mode. I saw Flash and few other peeps playing too. I'll probably put a few more offline runs in tonight if I can find some time since I'm still trying to get used to the controls and all the chaos that's happening on screen. It's crazy that when I was younger I could follow exactly what was going on, but now it's like my eyes and brain can't process what's happening fast enough.

Overall I'm loving the game and really impressed with what Sega has done. It's about time Sega has finally re-released a worthy game and didn't drop the ball with frame rate issues, jaggies, etc.

I'm thinking about grabbing that Saturn shirt for my avatar and possibly the Venus fly trap as extras since Sega did such a nice job with this title.

@ Sal: Do you have any info on Daytona USA? Do you know if they fixed the pop up issues that game used to have and how is the frame rate? If they fix those things I'll definitely pick that up too.

EDIT: OK I SPOKE TO SOON... SEGA DID DROP THE FUCKING BALL! UUMMM WHY DOESN'T STATS CARRY OVER AFTER YOU BEAT THE GAME?????????? THIS IS DEFINITELY A CHANGE FROM THE ORIGINAL. I'M SERIOUSLY FUCKING PISSED THEY CHANGED THIS.... REALLY SEGA???????

8. ShinyBrentford

9. ShinyBrentford

It has Jimmy "the mouth of the south" Hart and Keven Nash.(Wei will bust a nut at that sentence alone)

I can't wait for this to come out on netflix tomorrow.

10. ShinyBrentford

11. nou

nou Well-Known Member

For Skullgirls you can YouTube Friday Night Fights, where it's the developers and ohter high-level fg players showing how the game is supposed to be played. They even have HD 60fps version for dl. Not gonna lie, the look of the game turned me off, but it's growing on me.

12. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL
  13. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
  14. Kobi

Kobi 'Noh' One Bronze Supporter

XBL:
    Waverusher Kobi
    The SSX series have always been fun for me. This one looks killer!

15. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

16. Dennis0201

17. Dennis0201

18. Dennis0201

19. Dennis0201

20. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Holy crap, someone lost their face in one of those clips lol.