1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Training mode music/stage selection?

Discussion in 'Console' started by TONY_T, Feb 13, 2002.

1. TONY_T

TONY_T Active Member

Every time i go to training mode i get stuck with this certain stage and its music, its starting to give me the shits, lol, so i was wondering if anyone knew how to select a different stage or music during training mode??

2. Legend

Legend Active Member

Hmm.. I don't think u can change the whole level.. but I believe that u can choose between three modes 1.) unbreakable caged arena 2.) caged but breakable
    and finally open.

I forgot what option is that, but u can try the fifth one or the sixth option. and sorry I can't help u about changing the music, I really have no idea on how to do that, but if u managed to change it post it here anyways.