1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Transformers Season 1 on DVD

Discussion in 'General' started by adamYUKI, May 15, 2002.

1. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
  2. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

JACKPOT! :-D

3. Mike90210

Mike90210 Well-Known Member

Cool, definitely need to get that in my collection!

4. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

yes I saw the box set, very nice silvery. I have friend who is very into transformer items (video, toys, everything). I think he has every espoide in many languages and many many toys. Those were so cool. I think I still have transformers the movie soundtrack somewhere, very nice CD.

5. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Its very nice. Although the opening is much weaker than i remeber. The eps look good for being such an old show. Soundwave's voice = badass. Megatron is cool as well

P.S. Mr Burns is a straight Megatron rip-off i didnt remember how much Megatron said "excellent".

6. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

This reminds me of a funny story. My first job was a bagboy at a supermarket. At this place someone always was assigned to patrol the perimeters of the parking lot to make sure no one steal the carriages. It's basically standing on the street side of the lot with a yellow vest. Then I was doing that I would recite the script of Transformers The Movie over and over to kill the boredom. It's funny how many times you can watch that movie without getting bored of it. hahah.

7. Oni-Kage

Oni-Kage Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what's up with the remake of the series? I heard they were bringing back the original Transformers in a new cartoon... I guess I'm way out of the loop here. I would LOVE to get my hands on that ... for sure.