1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tri-State (PA, NJ, & DE) Area Players

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by MADortiz, Jun 22, 2009.

1. FightClubHuBBs

FightClubHuBBs Well-Known Member

PSN:
    FightClubHuBBs
    XBL:
    FightClubHuBBs
    Hey guys, I actually have off on a Friday. This one coming up in fact. Anybody interested in coming over for some burgers and games?

Tricky likes this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Man I love this guy! VF and burgers! If only you were in NYC Hubbs.

3. FightClubHuBBs

PSN:
    FightClubHuBBs
    XBL:
    FightClubHuBBs
    Maybe if Joho gave me a lift or something, I could see about coming up there instead. But in all likely hood my wife won't be home to watch lil hubbs at the time Joho (or myself if need be) to avoid the god awful traffic to nyc.

4. Johoseph

Johoseph Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lau of America
    Where all the PA heads at!?

Sent a PM to RE and TWP. Hoping to get some response, hilariously enough it would be the first PA meeting I've ever had outside of tournaments.

I know I haven't been real active w/ VF or VFDC lately, but I still love the game and the people who play it. I'm just focused on real life shit for the time being. I'll give you a call today Hubbs, I'm still down for hanging out even if other people can't show.

I'll hit you up next time I go to NYC too. We'll see what we can work out.

5. EmergingObject

EmergingObject New Member

I don't know if anyone still comes to this neck of the woods, but I'm always looking for more people to play with online and off. I'm from outside of Pittsburgh, and I play on PS3. If anyone's down to play, add me on PSN, my name's EmergingObject. I'm super scrubby, but I'm trying.

6. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

Yo Joho! My bad, I haven't been on his site in forever. I honestly have only played VF5FS like 10 times since I bought the thing. I'm just not a VF'er anymore which is weird to even say. I also moved back to NyC to spend more time with my fam. Real life stuff man. Wish I did still like the game honestly. Maybe when things calm down I'll get Shag to school me on it.

7. FightClubHuBBs

PSN:
    FightClubHuBBs
    XBL:
    FightClubHuBBs
    Save the date. The 2nd NYC vs Philly event is set for Friday August 23rd at my place. Whose down?

8. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

New Jersey players: Offline VF will be held at Jaxel's place tomorrow. It's short notice but please try to make it!

Tricky likes this.
  9. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Jaxelrod
    So who's showing up today? And when?

10. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

Offline VF at Jaxel's again this Sunday

11. FightClubHuBBs

PSN:
    FightClubHuBBs
    XBL:
    FightClubHuBBs
    Hey guys, the NYC vs Philly event is today. Tricky is coming with a car full of peeps. Looks like we can finally have that 3v3. I will begin streaming soon.

12. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

we got 5 peeps in my car including me. Shinobifist, Jacko, nanashi, Harpooner are all riding with me. We about to leave the city now. Shinobifist gonna bring 1 xbox and 1 ps3. I'll be bringing my 1 xbox. Hope we have enough displays for it all.

13. FightClubHuBBs

PSN:
    FightClubHuBBs
    XBL:
    FightClubHuBBs
    I have two asus monitors. I have two other monitors but they need speakers. I think I have an extra one somewhere. I don't think we need more than 3 setups total.

14. Devdan

Devdan Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WrysWendellBoah
    XBL:
    WrysWendellBoah
    I'm in Philadelphia for school, but I live in Scranton, PA the rest of the time. I'd like to be able to play VF against other real, not-online people, but have had no luck. Also, I don't drive, so I can't go too far...

15. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    Um hi...

16. Devdan

Devdan Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WrysWendellBoah
    XBL:
    WrysWendellBoah
    That's all I've got, can't say I didn't try.

17. Silent Legend

Silent Legend New Member

PSN:
    Kai-Astasi
    XBL:
    Silent Legend
    What's up, I'm in south Jersey about 15 minutes from Philly. Somebody hit me up with a time and place...

18. FightClubHuBBs

PSN:
    FightClubHuBBs
    XBL:
    FightClubHuBBs
    Wait you moved from texas to south jersey?

19. Silent Legend

Silent Legend New Member

PSN:
    Kai-Astasi
    XBL:
    Silent Legend
    Haven't been in Texas for years, been in Alabama for the past 4. But yeah in south Jersey now.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  20. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

Word, welcome to the Northeast.