1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tri-State (PA, NJ, & DE) Area Players

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by MADortiz, Jun 22, 2009.

1. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

Silent Legend, where in south jersey are you?

2. Silent Legend

Silent Legend New Member

PSN:
    Kai-Astasi
    XBL:
    Silent Legend
    I'm in the Deptford area

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
  4. iwuvkemonomimis

iwuvkemonomimis New Member

PSN:
    supergoldzero
    XBL:
    supergoldzer0
    I am trying to find local sparring partners in New Jersey/New York area. I am currently residing in Woodbridge, NJ and cannot drive. I play every mainstream fighting game on at least an slightly above average level including the Virtua Fighter series. I have a fierce gaming endurance and like to level up my ability and help others do the same in a local environment. I have been playing video games since 1990. I am up to playing games anytime or any day. Feel free to PM me

5. Terracrush

Terracrush Well-Known Member

Funny cause I live nearby. I'll message you the details if you're up for anything. Also i carpool to haya's shop "I fix machine" occasionally with another local player.

leftylizard likes this.
  6. FightClubHuBBs

FightClubHuBBs Well-Known Member

PSN:
    FightClubHuBBs
    XBL:
    FightClubHuBBs
    Let's try this again. Hello Philly/South Jersey, Delaware!