1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to accomodate all VF Circuit Participants - "E" Brackets for Special Events

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by akai, Sep 11, 2012.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I schedule the Circuit so that it accommodates to most of the people in the Circuit. When people tell me their schedule conflicts I tried to work with them to allow them to participate.

So I would like to try something new for the next special events (basically any of the events that is not a Major).

The "E" bracket is for people in which their schedule conflicts the time and date of the Special Events (the Current Round Robin events). When a sign-up thread/email is sent and if the schedule day/time conflicts with your schedule, send a message to me.

In the message to me, proposed a time that you can play within the following week from the scheduled event. I will put you in a standby list, in which, if enough other people on the standby list fits your time, I will make a bracket for the standby list of people.

If you have any questions or opinion about this please post it here. Thanks

2. Alstein

Alstein Well-Known Member

It's hard for me to have a good time- I'm pretty much only available Wed/Thurs afternoons/early evenings, which is the worst time for most folks.

3. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    At least one other person have told me Thursday is a better day for him to play games, so you are not alone :) . Right now, 140+ have participated in the round robin events. 200+ registered for the circuit. The standby list is to get the 60 or so people that have not participated to play.

So when I make the next round robin event date (after the majors are over), people who cannot attend the scheduled date and time - let me know your schedule and I will match you up with people that a similar schedule as you. Hope that makes sense (no guarantees).

4. KADAJ757

KADAJ757 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    KADAJ757
    If the standby bracket does happen, I would like to participate since I missed Saturday's event. I'll have my schedule when I go to work today and I'll keep you posted

5. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    The intention for the standby bracket is that you tell me beforehand and not after the event has happened. Currently, for this weekend - there will only be a west coast standby bracket.

6. KADAJ757

KADAJ757 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    KADAJ757
    Gotcha. Sorry for the misunderstanding