1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tuch MaBallz6699's list of why you need to read this right now!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tuch_MaBallz, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Tuch_MaBallz

Tuch_MaBallz Active Member

the glitch of the -1 battle points with zero battles taht resets your rank...ive encountered it 4 times. the first 3 times i noticed it, did not enter a match and quite the game. got back on after 10 minutes and it was fine. the fourth time, i entered a match, noticed it affected my rank so i immediatly turned off the system.. turned it back on in a few minutes and it wsa still there, even tho it said in the leaderboards my new name of miashowtuchhoney was still a darkslayer. so i checked back in the next day...still there...so i played a match. and after that my darkslayer was now a 9th kyu with 1 battle won and 3 battle points. the glitch is very real and there was never a patch to resolve it despite what you may have heard from sega through the grapevine and whatnot. with that being said...i aint sayig im best but im king and i hope that this glitch does not spoil someones goodtimes when playing vf5fs and if so why am i number one in the world with pai chan on ps4 dead or alive 5 last round...because and im soon to be number one with raidou, who granted is a doa character and i do feel somewhat wrong for using him...but he was the original bad guy in the first game and youve never been able to use him til now...and he has fireballs which is cheap as shit but by the same token...stay out of my booz. catch flipper for me and call me in the morning after 5.

Ellis likes this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

lmfao