1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tuch MaBz99 Pt3 list of why you wont have me to kick around anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by Tuch_MaBallz, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Tuch_MaBallz

Tuch_MaBallz Active Member

id like to start out by sating merely this: im going to take a break from vf5 final showdown. im not saying im the best but im king. and like jordan i feel like i need to go play minor league baseball for awhile, and by that i mean that, im in the top ten in the world on ps4 dead or alive 5 last round with jacky and pai. anyways dead or alive 5 last round is not nearly as good as virtua fighter 5 fs, but its next gen and also by playing this game im hoping on learning how to play akira well, and seeing as he's the third best character in doa5 LR i said why the f not. that and im in the top 150 in the world at fight night champion edition and ive been stuck there for a long time, and i realize now i must concentrate my focus on being top 100 in the world at this because then it would be shown on the ea sports webstite. anyways i will be popping in on the xbox version but no one barely ever plays on thats sys nah mean. anyways i want to say thank you and farewell for now, youve all havent really been there for me, but i feel that you all have not not been there for me, and for that i want to say thank you and sianara.

OmegaSFox likes this.
  2. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    :rolleyes:
    Hopefully by the time you get back I'll be on XBL thru XB1 (hoping that happens, and hoping it won't suck)

3. Tuch_MaBallz

you know my tag team has me in the top 40, but once im top 10 tag team, and top 1 pai and top 2 jacky, and top 100 on fight night champion ill be back. one other thing too is i dont know if you all remember but i was number one in battle points for awhile when the game first came out. and recently i was at 17 and within 4 tho of the top ten but once you get into the top ten, top 5, top 1 - it is a crazy game that will impact your day, not in a major way but i was starting to get close to the top again on battle points and i dont want to get back to number one on that i realize now. that sh*t will mess you up believe me. the person who finally took me out was sarapopy he burnt out at dragonfang and hasnt played since.

4. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

WTF are you talking about? How are you number one when you don't play anyone.

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  5. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

In my opinion you are not number 1 especially that when I challenged you and every time you ran because you did not want to lose your rank. Then I was on my other account on psn and you finaly accepted because you did not know that it was me BlackBeltSpartan with a different name and I beat you easily. No disrespect but you only play lower ranks like hunters so dont come on here and say you are number 1 at anything especially when you boosted to get that rank. Its not about rank or any leader boards. Its about going up against any and all competition, even if you dont win them all bu you will learn and improve and that is what it is all about in a respectful way. So that being said I will give you a chance to face me in a first to 10 match that is going to be streamed on psn when @BLACKSTAR brings Raw back. So what do you say? Do you accept or decline? Oh yea and dont worry your rank will not be on the line as this wil be a room match. If you decline then dont ever come on here and say you are number 1.

6. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Lol this thread is surely a joke. I can t take it seriously lol

7. soke

soke Well-Known Member

I'm sad to hear it. You're consistently one of America's best. We should all use this time to catch up to you skill wise.

jimi Claymore likes this.
  8. AngryFlyingChop

AngryFlyingChop Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    Tuch 1p 'n off into the sunset

9. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    l guess for you rank still = skills?

10. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    Retarded.

11. Tuch_MaBallz

i think its fair to say that most of you flaming d-hole pirates should be playing starting shortstop for the rectal thermometers. if i had a dollar for evertime a thought popped into my head that made me say, hey you know what, i mean you come in and you try to build a life for yourself with the wizzes and the seeds and whatnot, and for starters, well nevermind about that but i wanna tell you all something, has it ever occurred to you that everytime you sit around talking on vfdc you could be playing vf online you dingis fonddlers. let me tell you that on vf2 i have a scrupulous record of about 15 wins and about 100 or so losses so unless im not speaking english i want you to take a hard look at the man in the mirror and im not talking about mike jack you sons of shut your mouth willis. i will maybe beat you and to all of those who use vfdc for vf 2 i want to tell you to kiss my you know what because i f i ever get good at that game, whic i prob wont, ij am gonnna stick a pipe in your you know what the f and then make you smoke like the bear/beer, not the singer b.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  12. Tuch_MaBallz

so if you want to get good at doa you cant virtua fight them, you ahve to doa them. but you have to make sure you never lose your sense of virtua fighter. for instance i never throw in that game because it will throw your timeing off. unless it is a built in throw like jacky downforward r1 or sarahs flaming. now sometimes they miss and you do another throw thats fine. also to stomp someone you have to use r1 so i never stomp someone. i never tauunt anyonw either, that is silly like on sf4, its a waste of a button and if you accidentally hit it its like well im glad i wanted to taugnt someone so badly nah mean. i dont taunt in anygame except for sf3 - which was the best until sf4 omega. the taunts in sf3 you get special stuff for, i am in the top 200 with chun li which is the only character i use on that. anyways i do use the r1 stomp sometimes as a taunt agaisnt people that taunt buts thats neither here nor there. also once omega came out i was like ok fine ill play sf4 - it is after all the king of fighting games in a sense - and well see i used to be good with blanka but he is not that good. so then i swithched to rolento and im real good with him - a B. then i got real good with m bison too, blanka is a lost cause. so i want to talk a bit more about the doa system...

13. Tuch_MaBallz

you have to stun these basts and, its called somthing, critical burst. first you got to critical stun them. now when this happens you cant attack but you can reversal, every character can reversal, it is a lot lot easdier to do in doa which makes the game more cheap and less realistic. it will tell you on the screen if you are stunning or bursting them. now i am not good at reversals still, i havent tried that much, but you have to do it when you are stunned, it took me a while to realize this. you almost want your person to fall down but they wont. here is the only way i found to do these bursts succesfully: you have to use one partucular move per character. for jacky and pai - you just downfoward kick punch, twice. then do there burst attack - which is forward forward r2 for jacky and forward forward punch for pai. i will say they did a great job translating the moveset they both have the extra power launcher move and pai has her forward forward r1 move back from vf4 - that was my second favorite move! why didnt vf5 fs give her this move? it doenst make a huge dif but its a sick move. but heres the thing, the input on the game isnt nearlty as precise, so you have to hit forward 3 times before doing there burst attack.

14. Tuch_MaBallz

and if you think for a second that there are no true taunts in vf5 fs you are wrong you son of a biscuit. when vanessa is lying on the ground and you hit punch she will tuant your pants off and if so why, ive only used that by accidnet - and one more thing, if you think there are no true projectiles in vf5 fs you r even wronger my biscuit. shun di and el blaze will spit at you but ive found these move sto be rather not that good but i want to digress further on your metaphorical favorite shirt for one second you pices of friend/non-friend - i dont kno if i would even itroduce you to my dog after the eway ifve been treated here. anyways i want to list my fave charcterrs that li ke to use for one second if you would be so kind as to listen to my next post - she touched my leg!

Ellis likes this.
  15. Tuch_MaBallz

well i will say that when i played vf5 the regular one i did stomp ob peeps just cuz i was hightl used to it from the scenario against the comp nah mean. but likei said i didnt f with that game that much i liked vf4 and vf4 evo. but i got away from stomping people even agains t the comp nah mean? anyways i would say the best is of course the picture i m gonna load for my new member photo. n;umber two who i use: taka - ift youre like me and you feel like there sno point in learnign combos specifically for him because barely an yone uses him, then i want to play you now more than ever. then my third is not the other third most rare character jeff - no. my third character is who the f cares - when i think about you i feel lie k writing a leter is disgust to some place that has disrespected pepple

16. Tuch_MaBallz

ill pimp slap any an all man trixs with barbituates for being illitrerate in acknowledgement of my constant whothaFgivs acompishments - im sick and slick like a piece of "S" wrapped in bacon, yall stay hatin proliferatin the administrations of blatant acts of whackness - an not jus in tha past tense ya B-az Basts. Let me spell it out for you...im number one cuz i stay havin em ask if its coincidences - those types of things doesnt like randomness actually exist - Final Showdowns not for kids much unlike trix as previously stated. now you all can go an - you know what in the words of - nevermind. you wont be hearing from me in some time - unless you can learn to be nice like a regular human and, like i said nevermind

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  17. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    I think I know what you mean., is everything okay man?

18. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Threads merged.

19. Tuch_MaBallz

you wanna cross the line?? ill cross you in your face and use your glasses to snort a line, throw you down a flight of stares then sip on vintage wine you swine flu like symptom having pie charts. my ish could best be defined as califabulistic biscuits delivered through time with muskets, specifically constructed strictly for fire-spitting purposes. your ignorance is due to mental malnourishment and for that i forgive but i dont forget - u wanna fight?? like tha other dirt said : stick your head up my butt and fight for air you deralik dipsticks, up im fed

Ellis likes this.
  20. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member