1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tuch MaBz99 Pt3 list of why you wont have me to kick around anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by Tuch_MaBallz, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Tuch_MaBallz

Tuch_MaBallz Active Member

masterpo, id like to start of by saying that you are wise beyond your years, unless you are in your late 40's, then its right about on par. everything is fine. like everyone ive lost friends over the years. i dont want to ruin anyones good time but thankyou for your concern. next id like to address ezxety - i want you to start taking st johns hogwarts capsules so your not such a sour sally all the time ok- youll be ok just get em from amazon - also it might help your attitude if you can somehow learn how to wipe properly. as for zekiel, thank you, you remind me of someone, oh yes - as far as skill goes i think we both no that the skill difference between someone like me you and exzety is negligable. keep up the good work and remember, the only stupid question is the one you forget. as for ragged chariot, you are one of the best veterans around, but the award for the best non avenger goes to: omega fox, who is a avenger on xbox strangly enough. your name reminds me of circus peanuts. as for oneida, thank you and as a fellow lau player id like to say that i hope your days are going well and watch out for the cops. as for soke and jimi claymore, i am elated that you find me to be one of the best america has to offer. and as for...no thats about it. thank - you.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  2. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

The skill difference is that you are a shitty online scrub and I am not. Problem?

3. Tuch_MaBallz

why do i have numerous replays of me beating you? your good but you try to hard. get a life - atleast everyone i know wants to be my friend. whats your excuse for having no friends. i play the game online, you reasearch how to get better and talk albout it with people online ya dilweed. f off.

4. ExzetyXat1

Please post those replays. The last time I played you was 2 or 3 years ago. I had to make alt accounts in order to play you and you still got graped. I don't want to be your friend so you're a liar, fraud and a scrub.

5. Tuch_MaBallz

i never said i wanted to be your friend. ever heard of someone by the name of mia grundykunst?? yeah thats me too and mia beat the crap out of you. in order to move up once you get to be avernger you need to beat 250 people if they are not in your tier. and if you lose you have to win 7 more to make up for it. i guess if it was so easy there would be more than 55 people in the top tier right. i would never want to be your friend get real and get a life.

6. ExzetyXat1

You still didn't play me on that account. You always declined my challenges and ran out the lobby like the fraud you are. Like I said upload those replays of you beating me please. Rank and leaderboard placing don't mean shit. Your rank is high because you cherrypicked your way there, but you play like a dumb lag abusing scrub so might as well be a 10th kyu. Have you even played this game offline or even been to a VF tourney?

7. Tuch_MaBallz

the replays were on my old system - maybe it wasnt you i dont know, i dont care. the point is you are creating accounts to play me?? either your lying and "boosting" yourself or you need ta get off deez n - u - t's, this was an A B convo, so C Deez n*ts un ya mouth ya F-ing G-string wearin She thang. plus i ate your cat, you can can eat my A and have a coke with dat - RIP ODB

8. Tuch_MaBallz

you might be better than me. but if i worked on being better than you im sure i would be, i dont take the game all that seriously i just play it more than anyone in the world. ive never played anyone in the top ten in rank or battle points, and the reason is because they wont play me. yeah i ahve 3 names in the top tier and i transferred the rank over, jsut like 48 of the 51 people in the japanese arcades, didnt you read that article. ive never played anyone in the top ten in rank or battle points in the world, you know why...many Japanese players dont play outside of Japan. how else am i going to rank up. im number one right now because i play vf5 fs online more than anyone in the world...and im one of the few people that play this game so much that can do what i can do in regards to ranking up. im not going to apologize. dont ever call me a fraud, liar, or scrub because I guarentee you, I am the most opposite of all those things of anyone you have ever met online or elsewhere.

9. ExzetyXat1

Oh yeah I boost myself how else would I be able to rank up and become number 1. Can you give me some tips on how to boost,dodge players, suck complete ass at this game and how to write dumb, incoherent threads? I am better than you, you don't come close to being as good as me.

10. AngryFlyingChop

AngryFlyingChop Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    I kinda lost it when he was just droppin' bars or some shit. Holy shit.

11. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    As long as Ballz is okay., its all good.
    I've played him several times, lost everyone of them:rolleyes: But they're always enjoyable matches. AFAIC Ballz is one of the cats that keeps PSN alive. Its never really dead as long as a few players like this keep the torch burnin.

I've been playing this game for more than a few years now., and I'll repeat VF really is its own martial art. We have all kind of players, with all kind of skills, gimmicks, personalities, approaches, philosophies, pupils, trash talking, do's and dont's. And all of it works for somebody at sometime:LOL: that's part of what makes VF an institution.

There are a lot of legends in VF for better or for worse, some are popular, some are hated, some are misunderstood, some are absolutely fakes, some are the real deal, and some are truly a martial arts mystery, but all of them have made the community and the game what it is.

You cats should give Ballz a break, he is part of the family whether he wants to be or not and whether you want him to be or not. He has too many games under his belt for it to be otherwise.

Let's just give him his own school and be done with it:ROTFL: he has earned his place in the folklore of VF:cool:

Now if there is anyone who wants to learn my dead duck broken wing style of shaolin kung fu hit me up:holla:

jimi Claymore and Ellis like this.