1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Turn around dash and jumps

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Chibitox, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

How do you perform turn around dashs towards your opponent or back turned jumps like
    With LAU: PPPK (or d+k don't remember) then croush dash towards your opponent (with your back turned) then jump above opp's rising attack.
    or with Lion FC f+P+G, b,f+K+G, then jump above opp's rising attack
    I saw that in some clips for a while now but still don't manage to do it properly.Please Help!! ^_¨

2. Chibitox

Sorry I've made a msitake I'm wasn't asking about turn around dash, but rather about back turned dash or jump TOWARDS your opponent,someone has any clue ?

3. Jebus

Jebus Active Member

Why doesn't it work ? does Lau turn around when you try to dash ?

4. Jebus

Jebus Active Member

Why doesn't it work ? Does Lau turn around when you try to cd or jump ?

5. Chibitox

Yep I don't manage to jump above rising attacks without turning around, especialy after Lion b,f +K+G.