1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Two Durals?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Pinkgirl, Nov 2, 2001.

1. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

No, I've never known Virtua Fighter to reward "Luck". Such a prize must be skilled based. It has to be time related, rank related, round related or. a combination of all three.

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

> No, I've never known Virtua Fighter to reward "Luck".

Well, know now that Playing as Dural in 2.1 and the Dural stages in VF3 were awarded randomly.

3. Pinkgirl

Pinkgirl Well-Known Member

Isn't fastest time equivalent to being no. 1 on the ranking list? (Correct me if I'm wrong.) If that's true, then it can't be, cos nascarbryant said he was ranked 1st yet played the silver dural... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif puzzling indeed... I wonder if the critiria for playing the chameleon dural is stated on the VF4 official website - it's in Japanese and I can't read it... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

oh. ranking list = speed list? eh.

5. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

I wonder if the critiria for playing the chameleon dural is stated on the VF4 official website - it's in Japanese and I can't read it...

Try Babelfish. There's a link to the site thru www.clandx.com/vf4. It has a translator which translates lots o' languages, including Japanese.

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

FWIW
    I always get predator dural whenever I play VF4

Even now in sydney~

7. Dawnrain

Dawnrain Member

It's once from the newsgroup of Hong Kong I heard about the different dural will be depends on the time you reach the final stage.

I can't remember but, it should be less than 8 min and you can get your " Reward ".

Hugo

8. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

Yes, that sounds very realistic, because my best time was 9 minutes......

9. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Did you loose any rounds or continue?

10. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

I saw the chameleon dural today. That guy finished first in TIME ranking.

11. jt1akira

jt1akira Well-Known Member

I completed the game also with two times chameleon durals...one time was second in ranking the other time was 5th ranking...I dun think its due to ranking but the time it takes to complete...maybe below 8mins or so....

12. Pinkgirl

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

It's once from the newsgroup of Hong Kong I heard about the different dural will be depends on the time you reach the final stage.

I can't remember but, it should be less than 8 min and you can get your " Reward ".

<hr></blockquote>

I think this theory should be the one... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

13. Dare

Dare New Member

The two different Durals when u reached the final stage is generated randomly for ur information....kekeke

Y i say this is because i compeleted the games less then 8 mins a few times & i encountered both two different Durals b4... :)

14. Pinkgirl

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

The two different Durals when u reached the final stage is generated randomly for ur information....

<hr></blockquote> /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif Um... I don't know what to think anymore...

15. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

But did you continue or loose any rounds? People keep saying they got to her but no one is saying how.

16. Rugal

Rugal Well-Known Member

I just did it. I didnt continue, but I did lose two rounds. My time was under 8 mins (around 6.5 i think). The 2nd Dural looks totally awesome. Just like the predator!

17. JSN

JSN New Member

Hi there! To whoever interested, U will only get to see and fight the special dural when you complete the game in less than 8 mins. So long as you complete the game in around 6 or 7 mins time, you can be assured that the special dural will appear.

18. JSN

JSN New Member

Hi..What character you use to complete in around 6.5 mins??

Because i used Sarah Bryant and my so far fastest timing was 6.7 mins...keke...trying very hard to achieve it in less than 6 mins...kekeke...and almost did it but haizz...let akira win one round at the final stage. :p

19. jt1akira

jt1akira Well-Known Member

Helo JSN...i did complete 2 times of VF4 meeting up with the chameleon dural...I do not think that it was due to time ranking as I completed once maybe below 8mins the other time was more than 8 mins...i still meet the chameleon dural...:)

20. Rugal

Rugal Well-Known Member

I used Jerky to do it in that time. PK, P,K, U+P, or D+K,K.
    You have to fight like a madman to get it. If it is through time, then its a joke. Well done sega