1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Two Durals?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Pinkgirl, Nov 2, 2001.

1. JSN

JSN New Member

OH...IS it??!!....Hmmmm....if what u says is true then this remain a mystery....But from what i know so far...cos i completed the game quite a few times all around 6 mins and i encountered the chameleon dual every time!!! .....THEN thats means i very very extremely lucky loh...HEHE

Think i will try to complete the game next time at around 8 min or so like u did to see whether i do meet the chameleon dual again...kekeke...

2. JSN

JSN New Member

Juz one more thing...U r contradicting yourself though........ because from your quotes, "I dun think its due to ranking but the time it takes to complete...maybe below 8mins or so...."

AND "I do not think that it was due to time ranking as I completed once maybe below 8mins the other time was more than 8 mins...i still meet the chameleon dural...:)"

SO from the above quotes from YOU,....aren't you contradicting yourself???....How do you explain that?? :)

3. jt1akira

jt1akira Well-Known Member

HiHi JSN...I do not need to clarify anything except that I know it is not due to time ranking but some other factors...that causes the chameleon Dural to appear..or perhaps even through random mode...initially i also tot that it was due to time ranking...but i tried and once below 8mins and above it and I still saw the chameleon Dural...perhaps is the style of play...

4. Rugal

Rugal Well-Known Member

Maybe it's the number of perfects???
    Try to win in under 8 mins but without any perfects.
    Also try to win in over 8 mins with a few perfects.
    I will and will report later

5. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

hmmmm maybe it doesn't have anything to do with the time or ranking....maybe it depends on how you play.... like as if it depends on how many times you've countered and stuff like that (notice the flashes when hitting your opponent)

6. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Lol, no I defently dont think so 3of19:lol: