1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Two thumbs up for Sum of Fears

Discussion in 'General' started by ice-9, Jun 7, 2002.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Just watched the flick. The one with Ben Affleck (sp?) and Morgan Freeman. I walked into the theater knowing NOTHING about the movie, and I think that complete lack of anticipation made the movie just that much better. So, if you know nothing about the movie and end up watching it, I think you'll enjoy it. Definitely the worth the price of admission, at least.

*** SPOILER ***

OK, my one complaint is the unrealistic ending. If the good guys can find the bad guys, I hardly think they would be assassinated the way they were, spy game style. You know they'd drag the bad guys responsible, expose and flog them in a public trial, then execute them.

2. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

Yes it is definitely a good movie. Starts off a little slow IMO...

3. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

its a great movie, considering it was based on tomclancy's novel, and tom clancy's is one good writer.